1. Good afternoon. Take a seat, please.
1. 下午好。请坐。
Thank you. I want to have my hair cut and dyed black today.
谢谢!我今天想剪发,染黑发。
Question: Where does the conversation most probably take place to?
问题:这段对话最可能发生在哪里?
2. Excuse me, where is the dining hall on the first floor of the dormitory building?
2. 请问,宿舍楼一层的食堂在哪里?
But I'm afraid it's closed now. Anyway, the coffee shop next to the library is still open.
恐怕现在已经关门了。对了,图书馆旁边的咖啡店还没关门。
Question: Which place does the man imply the woman should go to?
问题:男士暗示女士应该去哪个地方?
3. Did you see my passport? I can't find it anywhere in my handbag.
3.你看到我的护照了吗?手提包里没有。
I remember you used it yesterday to pay for those shoes with your credit card.
我记得昨天你拿着护照用信用卡买了那双鞋。
Question: What is the woman looking for?
问题:女士在寻找什么物品?
4. That's the best lecture. I've really enjoyed it.
4. 这是最棒的一堂课。我真的很喜欢。
But you fell asleep right after it started.
但课刚开始你就睡着了。
Question: What can we learn from the conversation?
问题:我们能从对话中了解到什么?
5. Shall we go shopping or take some snacks?
5. 我们去购物还是带点零食?
Whatever you decide is cool with me.
你决定就好了。
Question: What does the man mean?
问题:男士的话是什么意思?
6. Look! Page after page of advertisements. It's a waste of time reading them.
6. 看!一张又一张的广告。看广告简直是浪费时间。
Well, there are some that may cheat people into buying products. Many are quite informative.
嗯,有一些广告可能会欺骗消费者购买产品。不过很多广告还是可以提供一些信息的。
Question: What is the woman's opinion of advertisements?
问题:女士对广告的看法是什么?
7. Hi, Wang. Welcome back. How is your training program in Shanghai?
7. 嗨,王先生。欢迎回来。你们在上海的培训项目怎么样?
It was fruitful, although I didn't have much time to walk around as expected.
虽然没有像预期的那样有空四处逛逛,但还是收获颇丰。
Question: How does the man feel about his training program?
问题:男士觉得他的培训行程怎么样?
8. Would you like to come round for dinner on my birthday? It's next Saturday, the 18th.
8. 我生日那天你愿意过来吃晚饭吗?是下周六,18号。
But for the school charity sale on that very day, I would come.
要不是那天学校有义卖活动,我一定会来的。
Question: What does the man mean?
问题:男士是什么意思?
9. You kept coughing all night. Didn't you take the pills?
9. 你整夜咳嗽。你没吃那些药吗?
No, I didn't. I couldn't see the point.
没有吃。我不知道吃药有什么意义。
Question: what does the man imply?
问题:男士的意思是什么?
10. You were on the phone for an hour.
10. 你打了一个小时的电话。
It was my mom. Rarely do we run out of conversation.
是我妈妈打来的。我们无话不谈。
Question: What can we learn about the man?
问题:关于这位男士我们能了解到什么信息?