The truth is, diet and way of life are often a problem for teenagers.
事实上,青少年的饮食和生活方式通常是个问题。
However, the good news is that you can feel better, look better and have more energy if you eat the right food and exercise regularly.
但是好消息是,如果你饮食正确并经常锻炼,你的感觉和气色会更好,精力也会更充沛。
Healthy eating along with regular exercise is probably the only way to become fit.
健康的饮食配合规律的锻炼可能是保持健康的唯一途径。
Diets are useless in the long term,
在很长一段时间内,饮食不起作用,
yet approximately 20% of the teenagers say they have tried going on a diet and skipping meals to control their weight.
然而大约20%的青少年说他们曾经试过节食控制体重。
If you eat properly and exercise regularly, you will lose weight, keep fit, and feel great.
如果你摄入恰当数量的卡路里并经常锻炼,你会减轻体重、保持健康并且感觉很好。
As a teenager, it is important to give your body the energy it needs.
在青少年时期,给予身体所需的能量是非常重要的。
If you skip meals, you don't get enough energy, and then you feel tired.
如果不吃饭,就无法得到足够的能量,那样你就会感到疲惫。
For a healthy diet, you should eat mostly rice, bread, vegetables and fruit.
说到一个健康的饮食,你应该多吃米饭、面包、蔬菜和水果。
You also need to drink a lot of water—six to eight glasses a day.
你还需要喝大量的水,每天6到8杯。
Water helps keep your system clean.
水有利于保持身体内部系统的清洁。
Drinking enough water will improve your skin and give you healthy hair.
引用足够的水可以改善肤质,使头发健康。