I went to look at those new houses near the sports center this afternoon.
我今天下午去看了体育中心附近的新房子。
Oh, yes.
哦,是吗。
They are really nice.
房子真的很棒。
There is lots of space and each house has got 3 bedrooms and a separate shower room.
房子空间很大,每个房子有3个卧室和一个独立的淋浴间。
Mm...
嗯……
And there is a garden at the back.
房子后面还有一个花园。
John, would you put down your book?
约翰,你能放下你的书么?
Aren't you interested?
你难道不感兴趣么?
Not especially.
并不是很感兴趣。
But why? I thought you wanted to move.
但是为什么?我以为你会想搬家的。
You are the one who wants to move.
你才是想搬家的那个吧。
But you said the last time your brother stayed, it was impossible without an extra bedroom.
但是上次你哥哥来住的时候,你说没有一间额外的房间不可能住得下的。
I didn't say that. I like this flat. I can walk to work.
我没有那样说。我喜欢这间公寓。我可以走路去上班。
You could still walk to work if we moved.
如果我们搬家了,你还是可以走着去上班呀。
It's further away, and it'd be far too noisy near the sports center.
那有点远了,而且体育中心周围太噪杂了。
But it's not exactly quiet living on this main road.
但是住在这条主干道上也并不安静啊。
Well. We chose this flat together.
好吧,我们是一起选的这间公寓。
And you didn't mind the noise from the main road then.
而且你当时并不介意大街上的噪音。
I seem to remember you liked the idea of being close to a bus station.
我还记得你说过喜欢住得离公交车站近些。
I did. And still do.
我以前是这么觉得,现在也这么觉得。
It's simply that we need more space.
现在的问题只是我们需要更多的空间。
John, at least come and have a look at the houses.
约翰,至少去看看那些新房子吧。
Very well, then, but don't expect me to change my mind.
很好,但是别指望我会改变主意。
OK. We'll just look.
好吧,我们就只是看看。