Oh, I hope Alexander likes this.
噢,我希望亚历山大会喜欢这个。
It's a bit of risk serving fish and shrimps to a guest who comes to visit us for the first time.
用鱼和虾招待一个第一次来探望我们的客人是有点冒险啊。
Maybe I should also prepare a steak.
或许我该再准备一份牛排。
Yeah, it's not a bad idea.
哦,这主意不错。
Alexander is the new director of my department and I don't know much about his preference.
亚历山大是我们部门新来的主管,我不太清楚他的偏好。
He came from another department of the company early this year.
今年年初他从公司的另一个部门调过来。
I've never met him before, but I've heard a lot about him from you in the past few days.
我之前从未见过他,但是过去这几天,我从你这儿听到了很多关于他的事情。
It seems that he's a very good boss with rich business experience.
听起来,他是一个工作经历丰富的好上司。
Absolutely. He's the one who comes to save the department.
当然了。他是我们部门的救星。
Really? Why do you say so?
真的吗?你为什么这么说?
Well, you know, last year when economy was not good, our profit was far from satisfying.
恩,你知道的,去年因为经济不景气,我们的收益不尽人意。
The company even thought about closing down this department.
公司甚至打算关闭这个部门。
So what about the situation this year?
那么今年境况如何?
Alexander introduced the brand new system for sales management and it's quite effective and efficient.
亚历山大提出了一个崭新的销售管理制度,而且颇有成效。
The profit has even doubled in the last month.
上个月的收益甚至翻了一番。
Wow, that's fantastic.
哇,太神奇了。
I cannot wait to meet him for dinner.
我迫不及待要在晚餐上见到他了。