Have you decided how much you are going to ask for your flat, ma'am?
您决定公寓要价多少了吗,夫人?
Not yet.
还没有。
Oh, I'm totally at a loss where to start.
噢,我完全不知道该从何下手了。
Well, you need to consider several factors, like the size, location, condition…
嗯,您需要考虑一些因素,比如房子的大小、所处的位置、周围的环境……
Um, how big is your flat?
嗯,您的公寓有多大?
Two bedrooms.
有两间卧室。
That's not very big.
这不算太大。
Is it downtown?
它位于市中心么?
Yes. It's just a block away from the finance center.
是的,它和金融中心之间仅隔着一个街道的距离。
Well, that certainly adds to its value.
嗯,那肯定能增加房子的价值。
Is it in good shape?
公寓是否完好无损?
It was built in the 90s, but we've just had it redecorated.
它是90年代建造的,不过我们已经重新装修过了。
You also need to consider the prices of other flats in the neighborhood.
您还需要考虑周边公寓的价格。
Sure, sure.
当然,当然。
Can you decide on the offer price now?
您现在能开价了吗?
Um, probably not.
呃,可能不行。
I'd better talk with my husband first.
我最好还是先和我丈夫商量一下。
Thanks for the information though.
但是还是要谢谢你提供了这些信息。
I'll contact you when we have decided.
我们决定好后会联系你的。