Hello, this is Andrea.
你好,我是安德里亚。
Hello, Andrea, this is Alex.
你好,安德里亚,我是艾力克斯。
I have some very good news for you.
我有一个非常好的消息要告诉你。
Miranda was very satisfied with you and said she's very much looking forward to working with you.
米兰达对你非常满意,而且说她非常期待和你一起工作。
Isn't that wonderful? Congratulations dear!
很棒,不是吗?恭喜你亲爱的!
How does it feel to be Miranda's new assistant?
作为米兰达的新助理感觉怎么样啊?
How I imagine that you'll just be delighted with this news.
我想你听到这个消息肯定高兴死了。
So let's see, you can start on Monday, right?
我们看一下,你周一就可以开始上班了,是吗?
Umm, well, I don't think I can start on Monday.
嗯,我周一可能不能开始上班。
I am visiting my father in Baltimore.
我正在巴尔的摩探望我父亲。
And because I don't live in New York,
因为我不住在纽约,
I'll need a couple of days to find a flat and buy some furniture and move my things from Avon.
所以我得花几天找个公寓,再买些家具,还得把我在埃文的东西搬过去。
Oh, well then, in that case I suppose Wednesday would be good.
哦,这样啊,那么我看周三可以吧。
OK, see you then!
好吧,到时候见!