Text 15. Xufei and I went to Lao She tea house last night.
许飞和我昨晚去了老舍茶馆。
Wow, Sofia. How was it?
哇,索菲亚。怎么样?
It was great. You know, I wanted to see the Beijing opera so she offered to take me there we drank tea and watched an opera.
太棒了。你知道的,我想看京剧,所以她提出带我去那里,我们喝了茶,看了戏剧。
Did you understand the opera?
你能听懂戏剧吗?
No. It was difficult to understand the words, but the actress and actresses performed really well.
听不懂。剧词很难理解,但演员们的表演非常出色。
How long did you stay there?
你在那里呆了多久?
We arrived there at 7:00 p.m., and planned to watch for an hour. But in the end, we stayed there for another hour.
我们晚上7点到的那里,原计划看一个小时。但最后,我们在那里又多呆了一个小时。
Did you enjoy it?
你喜欢那里吗?
Well, it was interesting. I hope to understand more next time.
嗯,很有意思。我希望下次能了解更多。
I want to go there and enjoy it, too. By the way, who is Lao She?
我也想去那里感受一下。顺便问一下,老舍是谁?
Xufei told me that Lao She is a great writer. He is especially famous for his play Tea House.
许飞告诉我老舍是个伟大的作家。他的戏剧《茶馆》尤其出名。