W: Hi, Brian. Good to see you again.
嗨,布莱恩。很高兴又见面了。
M: Hey, Jane! You' ll never guess who I saw yesterday.
嘿,简!你绝对猜不到我昨天见到谁了。
W: Who?
谁啊?
M: Miss Molly, our primary school teacher.
莫莉小姐,咱们的小学老师。
W: Wow, really? I miss her so much.
哇,真的吗?我很想念她。
M: Me too. She's a great teacher.
我也是。她是个很棒的老师。
W: I agree, Brian. I love the way she taught. We had to find things out by ourselves. And then she'd ask us what we had found out.
我也这么认为,布莱恩。我喜欢她的教学方式。我们必须自己找到答案,然后她会问我们发现了什么。
M: Yeah, she never directly gave us answers. It was fun.
是的,她从来不会直接给我们答案。这样很好玩。
W: Besides, she put us together with the big kids so that we could learn from them. That helped me become more and more confident.
此外,她会把我们和学长学姐放到一起,这样我们就可以向他们学习。这让我变得越来越自信。
M: I think another important thing is that Miss Molly gave students personal attention. She made me feel cared and loved.
我觉得另外一件重要的事情是,莫莉老师会关注每一个学生,她让我感到被关心和被爱。
W: I feel really thankful to her. She loved us just like she loved her own child.
我真的很感谢她。她爱我们就像爱她自己的孩子一样。
M: Yeah. Shall we go back to our primary school and visit her sometime next week?
是的。咱们下周找个时间去小学学校看她吧?
W: How about next Friday?
下周五怎么样?
M: Sure.
可以。