This is Fun Times Park, the biggest amusement park in our city!
这是欢乐时光公园,是我们市里最大的娱乐公园。
I'm excited to try the rides!
要尝试这些乘骑项目,我好兴奋呀!
What should we start with? There's Space World, Water World, Animal World ...
我们应该从哪儿开始呢?那儿有太空世界、水上世界、动物世界……
Before we decide, could you tell me where the restrooms are?
在我们做决定之前,你能先告诉我哪儿有洗手间吗?
Pardon? Restroom? You want to rest? But we haven't even started yet!
对不起。休息室?你想休息了?但是我们还没开始呢!
Oh no, I don't mean that. I mean...you know, a washroom or bathroom.
哦,不,我不是这个意思。我的意思是……你知道的,洗手间或者厕所。
Hmm ... so you mean ... the toilet?
嗯……所以你的意思是……厕所?
Yes! Sorry, maybe people in China don't often use the word "restroom" when they speak English.
是的!对不起,可能中国人在说英语的时候不常使用“restroom”这个单词。
That's right. In China, we normally say "toilet" or "washrooms" in English. Anyway, they're over there.
没错。在中国,我们通常用英语说“toilet”或者“washroom”。对了,它们就在那里。
OK. I'll be quick!
好的,我会很快的。
No problem. You don't need to rush!
没问题。你不用着急。