Hi, Molly. Where's your brother Larry? I thought he was joining us.
嗨,茉莉。你弟弟拉里呢?我以为他和我们一块的。
Hi, Kathy. I'm sorry. Larry can't join us after all. He is working late tonight.
嗨,凯西。抱歉,拉里不能和我们一起了。他今晚要工作到很晚。
Oh, Larry's working late again?
拉里又要工作到很晚?
Yeah, he is.
是的。
I see…I really don't think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to work at night. Young people need to sleep.
我明白了...我真的认为16岁的孩子不应该工作到很晚。年轻人需要睡眠。
Oh, I disagree with you. Teenage boys never get tired.
哦,我不同意。十几岁的男生从不会觉得累。
Well, maybe. But Larry shouldn't work every night.
好吧,或许是。但拉里不应该每晚都工作。
That's true. He needs time to do homework.
没错。他需要时间做家庭作业。
And you know, Molly…he should really cut his hair.
还有你知道么,茉莉...他真应该剪头发了。
Oh, I don't know. Do you think it’s too long?
哦,我不知道。你觉得太长了么?
Yes, I do. It doesn't look clean. And I think he should stop wearing that silly earring.
是的。看起来不整洁。我认为他不应该戴那些蠢蠢的耳环。
Hmm…I disagree. I kind of like it. It looks cool!
嗯...我不同意。我挺喜欢的。看起来很酷!
You know another thing that worries me? Larry doesn't seem to have many friends.
你知道还有另一件让我担心的事吗?拉里似乎没什么朋友。
Yeah, I know. I think he shouldn't work on weekends.
是的,我知道。我认为他不应该在周末工作。
That's right. He needs to spend time with friends.
没错。他需要花时间和朋友待在一起。