Lesson 34: The Fisherman and the Goldfish (II)
第34课 渔夫和金鱼(二)
Scene 3: On the Sea
场景三:在海上
(The fisherman is standing on the coast,
(渔夫正站在海岸边,
looking out towards the sea. Waves can be heard.)
眺望着海面,阵阵海浪声。)
Goldfish, are you there?
金鱼,你在哪里?
(It jumps out.) Yes, Mr. Fisherman. What can I do for you?
(它跳了出来。)在,渔夫先生。有什么可以为您效劳的?
Could I have a new house? My wife really wants one.
我可以要一所新房子吗?我的妻子真的很想要(一所新房子)。
No problem. You will have a new house very soon.
没问题。你很快就会有一所新房子。
Scene 4: A New House
场景四:一所新房子
(The wife is looking around the new house. The fisherman enters.)
(妻子四下查看着新房子,渔夫进来了。)
How stupid you are! Look at me! I have no good clothes and no beautiful handbags.
你多么愚蠢啊!看看我,我都没件好衣裳,也没有漂亮的包包。
Go back at once! I want to be a rich lady!
再去一次。我想变成一个阔太太。
Don't be angry, my dear. I will go back and ask for that.
别生气,亲爱的。我就折回去,向它要。
(The lights go off. Waves can be heard.)
(灯光暗下去。海浪声阵阵。)
Goldfish! Are you there?
金鱼!你还在吗?
Yes. What else can I do for you, Mr. Fisherman?
在。渔夫先生,还有什么其他的需要吗?
Could you please make my wife a rich lady?
你能让我妻子变成一个阔太太吗?
OK.
好的。
(The lights come back on.
(灯光恢复明亮。
The wife is wearing beautiful new clothes and sitting among servants and guards.)
妻子正穿着漂亮的新衣服,坐在仆人和门卫中间。)
Go and see that goldfish at once!
立刻去找那条金鱼。
I want to be Queen of the Sea and all the fish should serve me!
我想成为海洋女王,所有的鱼都得服侍我!
You are mad! It's too much.
你疯了!要得太多了。
You are old and stupid! Go right now, or I will punish you!
你又老又蠢!现在就去,否则我要惩罚你!
Scene 5: On the Sea
场景五:在海上
(The lights go off. Strong waves can be heard.)
(灯光暗下去。重重的海浪声。)
Goldfish! Are you there?
金鱼!你在吗?
Yes, Mr. Fisherman.
在,渔夫先生。
I am sorry, but could you make my wife Queen of the Sea?
我非常抱歉,但是你可以让我妻子成为海洋女王吗?
She also wants all the fish to serve her.
她还想要所有的鱼儿都服侍她。
(There is no reply - only the sound of the waves crashing on the coast.
(没有回应--只有浪花拍打着海岸的声音。
The lights go on. The fisherman s wife is back in the old house wearing poor clothes again.)
灯光明亮起来。渔夫的妻子,又穿着破旧的衣服坐在旧房子里。)