Dear friends, please join us in the yearly walk for charity.
亲爱的朋友们,请和我们一起加入年度慈善徒步行活动。
We will start from Garden Street.
我们会从花园街出发。
You and your friends are all warmly welcome.
我们热情地欢迎您和您的朋友参与其中。
Please read the directions we offered carefully, especially if you need transport to and from Garden Street.
请仔细阅读我们提供的指示说明,尤其是需要提供往返花园街交通向导的朋友们。
Just come along on the day with your friends.
您只需在活动当天与朋友一同参加即可。
The money raised will be used to build a children's bookshop in our town.
募捐所得将会用于建造本镇的一个儿童书店。
It is better to wear old shoes and you need to wear comfortable clothes for walking.
我们建议您穿旧鞋,并穿适宜步行的宽松的衣服。
If rain is forecast, prepare for all possible events.
若天气预报显示有雨,请带好防雨用具。
Maps will be available from the starting point.
行走路线图会在起点处提供。
Signs will be posted along the road.
沿路都会有标志提示。
To be safe, walkers should keep to one side in the single line at all times.
安全起见,徒步者须一直在单线线路内靠一侧行走。
If you need help along the road, please let our volunteers know as soon as possible.
若途中您需要帮助,请尽早告知我们的志愿者。
A bus will be waiting at the finishing line to take walkers back to Garden Street.
终点处会有巴士等候,将完成徒步的人们带回花园街。
It will leave every half hour starting at mid day.
大巴从中午开始提供服务,每半小时一班。
The service is free and there's no need to book. Thank you.
乘坐巴士不收取费用,也无需预定。谢谢。