Lesson 17
第十七课
Presents from Canada!
来自加拿大的礼物!
Jenny and Danny are making birthday cards for Li Ming.
珍妮和丹尼正在为李明制作生日卡片。
They are going to send the cards and presents to China.
他们要把卡片和礼物寄到中国。
Brian is helping them.
布莱恩正在帮助他们。
"May I see your card, Jenny?" asks Brian.
“我能看看你的卡片吗,珍妮?”布莱恩问道。
Jenny passes him her card.
珍妮把她的卡片递给他,
Brain reads, "happy Birthday, Li Ming!
布莱恩读到,“生日快乐,李明!
From your friend, Jenny.
"来自你的朋友,珍妮。”
"What did you write in yours, Danny?" asks Jenny.
“你在你的卡片里面写的什么,丹尼?”珍妮问道。
"Happy Birthday to my best Chinese friend, Li Ming.
“祝我最好的中国朋友李明生日快乐。
Best wishes to you on your thirteen birthday.
祝福你十三岁的生日。
Remember me when you wear my gift!
当你穿上我送的礼物的时候要记得我!
Your friend, Danny."
你的朋友,丹尼。”
Danny and Jenny put the present and cards into a box.
丹尼和珍妮把礼物和卡片放进了一个盒子。
Brian closes the box with tape.
布莱恩用胶带封上了盒子。
"There!" he says.
“好啦!”他说。
"Now we can post it!"
“现在我们可以寄出去了!”
"Not yet!" says Danny.
“还没好!”丹尼说。
He writes Li Ming's address on the top of the box.
他把李明的地址写在了盒子的顶部。
"There! All ready!"
“好了!都准备好了!”
"Wait! We need stamps!" say Jenny.
“等等!我们需要邮票!”珍妮说。
She goes to look for stamps,but she has no luck.
她去找邮票, 可是她运气不太好。
"Come on.
“来吧。
Let's go to the post office.
我们去邮局。
We can get some stamps there,
我们可以在哪里得到一些邮票,
and then mail Li Ming's present.
"然后邮寄黎明的礼物。”
Oh, no!
哦,不!
It's one of those words again!
又是这些单词中的一个!
Jenny mails things,but you post them, Brian!
珍妮邮东西,但是你寄东西,布莱恩!
They mean the same thing.
它们说的是一个意思。
Come on,let's go to the post office.
来吧,我们去邮局。