手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 初中英语 > 初中英语教程 > 人教版新目标初中英语 > 人教版新目标初中英语九年级全一册 > 正文

人教版新目标初中英语(九年级全一册):Unit4 Section A 短文

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Read the article and identify the paragraphs in which the following information appears.

读文章找出下面句子所在的段落。
Number the information [1-3].
用[1-3]标记信息。
From Shy Girl to Pop Star
从害羞女孩到明星
For this month's Young World magazine,
为了这个月的《年轻世界》杂志,
I interviewed 19-year-old Asian pop star Candy Wang.
我采访了19 岁的亚洲明星坎迪·王。
Candy told me that she used to be really shy and took up singing to deal with her shyness.
坎迪告诉我她过去非常害羞,于是开始唱歌来对付她的羞怯。
As she got better, she dared to sing in front of her class, and then for the whole school.
当她变得更好一些时,她敢于在全班同学面前唱歌,然后为全校唱歌。
Now she's not shy anymore and loves singing in front of crowds.
现在她不再羞怯了,并且很喜欢在观众面前唱歌。
I asked Candy how life was different after she became famous.
我问坎迪在她成名之后生活有怎样的不同。
She explained that there are many good things,
她解释说有很多好的事情。
like being able to travel and meet new people all the time.
如总是能够旅游并且认识新朋友。
"I didn't use to be popular in school, but now I get tons of attention everywhere I go."
"我过去在学校里不受欢迎,但是现在我去哪里都受到极大关注。"
However, too much attention can also be a bad thing.
然而,太多的关注也可能是一件坏事。
"I always have to worry about how I appear to others,
"我总是为怎样出现在别人面前而担忧,
and I have to be very careful about what I say or do.
并且我必须注意我说的话和我所做的事。
And I don't have much private time anymore.
还有我不再有很多私人的时间。
Hanging out with friends is almost impossible for me now because there are always guards around me."
现在对我来说和朋友们一起闲逛几乎是不可能的,因为在我的周围总是有警卫。"
What does Candy have to say to all those young people who want to become famous?
坎迪必须对所有的想出名的那些年轻人说些什么呢?
"Well," she begins slowly, "you have to be prepared to give up your normal life.
"好,"她开始慢慢地说,"你必须准备好放弃你的正常生活。
You can never imagine how difficult the road to success is.
你永远无法想象通往成功的路是多么困难。
Many times I thought about giving up, but I fought on.
许多次我考虑过放弃,但我继续战斗。
You really require a lot of talent and hard work to succeed.
你真的需要很多才艺和努力工作才能取得成功。
Only a very small number of people make it to the top."
只有很少一部分人做到最好。"

译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
identify [ai'dentifai]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,认明,鉴定
vi. 认同,感同身

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。