Night at the Museum
博物馆之夜
My friend said, "Come to the museum after school on Friday night."
我的朋友说:“星期五晚上放学后来博物馆。”
She said I shouldn't forget my flashlight in case they turned off the light.
她说我不要忘记带上我的萤光灯,以防博物馆把灯全关了。
She told me I should bring my sleeping bag and put it on the floor.
她让我把我的睡袋拿来放在地板上。
She said I could put it next to hers near a huge dinosaur.
她说我可以把睡袋放在她的睡袋旁边,旁边是一只巨大的恐龙。
We entered a competition, and then we had a snack.
我们参加了一个比赛,然后我们吃了点心。
We started to explore the museum but the guide said we should come back.
我们开始参观博物馆,但导游说我们应该回来。
We listened to a story until it was almost midnight.
我们听故事一直到快午夜。
Then it was time to stop talking and the guide said, "Good night!"
谈话时间结束,向导说:“晚安!”
I lay and looked up at the ceiling at the heads of huge dinosaurs.
我躺了下来,抬头看着天花板上巨大恐龙的头。
All I could see were great big beasts and all I could hear were snores.
我能看到的都是巨大的野兽,我能听到的都是鼾声。
The next day the guide said, "Please clean up and put all your things away."
第二天,导游说:“请打扫干净,把你所有的东西收拾好。”
I told my friend it had been a great night.
我告诉我的朋友,这是一个美好的夜晚。
Then I went home and slept all day!
然后我回家睡了一整天!