手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 天才宝贝熊 > 正文

天才宝贝熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:熊爸爸回来了(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hello! Hen! Hello, Little Bear!

你好!母鸡!你好,小熊!

Why are you so cheerful today?

你今天怎么这么高兴?

Guess why? Let me see...

你猜为什么?让我想想...

bear63.png

You cut your toenails?

你剪了脚趾甲?

No, that's not it.

不,不是这个。

You just had lunch.

你刚刚吃过午饭。

No, it's much better than that.

不,比这更好。

You…Hmm ... Father Bear's coming home today.

你...嗯......熊爸爸今天回家。

Today? Well.I have to get back home to meet him.

今天?好吧。我得回家和他见面。

Guess where Father Bear was, Hen?

猜猜熊爸爸在哪里,母鸡?

Hen? Hen! Yeah?I give up.

母鸡?母鸡!怎么样?我放弃。

Where was Father Bear?

熊爸爸在哪里?

He was fishing out on the ocean, far away on the ocean.

他在海上钓鱼,在遥远的海上。

Naturally, he is a fisherman.

当然,他是一个渔夫。

He is bringing something home for me.

他给我带了东西回来。

Maybe he'll bring me a starfish or some coral, or what if he brings a mermaid.

也许,他可能会带给我一个海星或珊瑚,或者也有可能带来了一条美人鱼。

A mermaid?

美人鱼?

Yes, a little mermaid, a pretty little mermaid, with blue and green hair.

是的,美人鱼,一个美丽的小人鱼,蓝色和绿色的头发。

And maybe Father Bear could bring her back home with him.

也许熊爸爸能把她一起带回家。

Woo... a mermaid in your house?

呜......在你家里养条美人鱼?

I want to see her, too.

我想看她。

Come on, then.Maybe we will.

那么,来吧。也许我们会看到。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cheerful ['tʃiəfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 高兴的,快乐的

 
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。