Oh, Mother Bear,I must have been sleepwalking.
哦,熊妈妈,我一定是在梦游。
You've never done that before.
你从来没有这样过。
I can't go to sleep.Why not?
我不能去睡觉。为什么不能呢?
Because I want to stay up and see Father Bear's sunrise.
因为我想熬夜,看看熊爸爸看的日出。
You are sure you want to stay up all night?
你确定你要熬夜?
OK then, let's go wait for Father Bear's sunrise.
好吧,然后,我们去等待熊爸爸看的日出。
Mother Bear, where does Father Bear sleep at night?
熊妈妈,熊爸爸晚上在哪里睡觉?
Father Bear sleeps in a warm cabin on the ship.
熊爸爸睡在船上温暖的小屋里。
He has a red and blue checked quilt on his bed.
他床上有一个红蓝色格子被子。
And on the night stand, next to his pillow, there's a picture of you.
而在他的枕头旁边,有你的照片。
That's a good place to sleep.
那是一个很好的睡觉的地方。
A very good place.
一个非常好的地方。
To see if a glass of water at night, just like me?
晚上像我一样要检查看是否有一杯水?
Of course he does.
当然,他确实是。
Does he get a bedtime story?
难道他也要听一个睡前故事?
Well, every night before he goes to sleep, he reads a letter I write to him.
好了,他每天晚上睡觉前,读我写信给他的信。
And do you write him things about me?
那你给他写关于我的事情吗?
All about you!",
都是关于你的!