There you are.
你在这儿啊。
What are you doing under the log?
你在木头底下做什么?
We were just about to be eaten.
我们差点被吃掉。
Eaten?
被吃了吗?
Yes, by a whale.
是的,被鲸鱼吃掉。
A whale? Really, how exciting!
鲸鱼?真的,多么令人兴奋!
It was exciting.
当然令人兴奋。
Owl and I were fishing on this big boat.
猫头鹰和我这么大的船上钓鱼。
I caught a trout, and maybe it was a flounder.
我抓一条鳟鱼,也许这条比目鱼。
Slow down, Little Bear.
慢点说,小熊。
Then Owl caught a halibut.
然后,猫头鹰抓了条大比目鱼。
And then he caught an Octopus.
然后,他抓住了章鱼。
Then all of a sudden, say, where is Owl?
然后,突然,也就是说,猫头鹰在哪里?
Owl?
猫头鹰?
Woo. Right here, Little Bear.
呜,在这里,小熊。
Weren't you scared too?
你难道不害怕吗?
Scared? Me?
害怕?我?
Oh no, oh no, oh no.
哦,不,哦,不,哦,不。
Not at all.
一点也不害怕。
And did you catch any fish?
你抓到鱼了吗?
Oh, yes, right here.
哦,是的,在这里。
My fish! It's gone!
我的鱼!它消失了!
Gone?
大鱼。没了?
I had a fish, a real little fish when I actually caught.
我钓到了一条鱼,我真的钓到了小鱼。
There was a fish here, Mother.
这里有一条鱼,熊妈妈。
Of course, there was.
当然,有一条。