手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 《伊索寓言》双语故事视频 > 正文

少儿双语视频故事《伊索寓言》第5期:狐狸与鹤

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
加载中..

The Fox and the Crane were good friends, but a few days ago they had a big fight.

狐狸与鹤曾经是好朋友,但是几天前他们大吵了一架。

Mrs.Crane used to be best friend , But she isn’t anymore. How can I trick her? I want to make her angry.

鹤太太曾经是我最好的朋友,但是她再也不是了。我要如何作弄他呢?我要把她惹火。

Mr. Fox thinks and thinks.

狐狸先生想了又想。

Ah ha ! I have a great idea!Ha!ha!ha!This will be fun.

哈哈!我有个好主意!哈!哈!哈!那一定很好玩。

Mr.Fox telephones Mrs.Crane.

狐狸先生给鹤太太拔了一个电话。

Hello?

喂?

Hello, This is Mr.Fox, how have you been?

喂,我是狐狸先生,近来好吗?

Very weii, thank you. Why are you calling? I’m very busy.

很好呀,谢谢你!你为什么打电话给我?我很忙的。

Come to my house for lunch. I will prepare a delicious dish.

来我家吃个午餐吧!我将准备一顿大餐。

Really? Why!

真的吗?为什么?

I want to be your friend again, So please come.

我想再做你的朋友,所以请你来我家。

Ok, I will. Where is your house?

好的,我会的,你家在哪里呀?

Walk shraight doen the road. Turn left at the first cherry tree. You will see my house, It has a white fence.

那条路一直走下去,在第一颗樱桃树哪儿左转,你就会看到我家,有白色栅栏的那家。

Okay, what time shall I come?

好的,我什么时候到呢?

Come at twelve o’clock, Don’t be late.

12点,不要迟到了。

Crane: Don’t worry. I will be on time.

别担心,我会准时的。

Mrs. Crane puts down the telephone. She is very excited.

鹤太太挂上了电话,她非常的兴奋。

Crane: I wonder what Mr. Fox is cooking?

不知道狐狸先生煮了些什么?

I am going to skip breakfast.

我要跳过早餐不吃。

Mrs. Crane skips breakfast so that she can have a big lunch at Mr. Fox’s house. She finds the house with the white fence.

鹤太太跳过早餐不吃,好让她能在狐狸先生家好好大吃一顿。

Crane: Look! There is Mr. Fox’s house. I found it. I can smell something delicious.

看!狐狸先生的家就在那里。我找到了。我可以闻到美食的味道。

Mrs. Crane knocks at the door and Mr. Fox opens it.

鹤太太敲敲门,然后狐狸先生开了门。

Fox: Oh, come in, Mrs. Crane.

啊,请进,鹤太太。

Crane: Thank you for your invitation.

谢谢你的邀请。

Fox: Thank you for coming.

感谢你的光临。

I prepared a delicious dish for you.

我已经为你准备好美味的大餐了。

Crane: Yes, I can smell it.

是的,我可以问得出来。

Fox: Please sit down.

请坐。

Mrs. Crane sits down at the table, but she only sees a wide plat plate. Mrs. Crane has a long and narrow beak, so she can’t eat anything on a plate. She becomes a little worried. Mr. Fox brings in the soup from the kitchen.

鹤太太坐在桌子旁。但是他只看到一个又大又扁的盘子。和太太又一个又长又扁的嘴。所以她不能在盘子上吃东西。他开始有点担心,狐狸先生从厨房端出了汤。

Fox: Here you are. Enjoy your soup. It is very delicious.

上菜了!好好享用这汤吧!很好喝的!

Crane: Okay. I will.

好的,我会的。

Mrs. Crane tries to eat the soup in the dish, but she can only eat very little because of her sharp beak.

鹤太太试着去喝盘子里的汤。

Fox: Why aren’t you eating? Isn’t it delicious?

你怎么不吃呢?不好喝吗?

Crane: Yes, it is. But I eat very slowly.

不,很好喝。只是我吃得慢而已。

Fox: I didn’t know.

Mmmm…是这样啊。嗯

Mr. Fox finished his soup, but Mrs. Crane ate almost nothing. Mrs. Crane is very hungry right now.

狐狸先生喝完了他的汤,但是鹤太太几乎都没有喝到什么。

Fox: Why didn’t you finish your soup? You don’t like soup?

为什么你不喝完你的汤呢? 你不喜欢汤吗?

Crane: Yes, I like soup. But I am not very hungry today.

不,我喜欢汤。只是我今天不是很饿。

Fox: Too bad. The soup was very good. I’m full。

那太糟糕了。这汤真的很好喝呢!我已经饱了。

Crane: I must go home now. Bye-bye.

我必须回家了。再见!

Fox: Come again. Next time, I will cook you something more delicious. Bye.

再来作啊!下次我还会为你准备更好吃的东西。再见!

Mrs. Crane runs home. She is very hungry. She goes home and drinks a bottle of milk. Mrs. Crane is very angry.

鹤太太跑回了家,她非常的饿。她回到家并且喝了一瓶牛奶。鹤太太非常的生气。

Crane: Mr. Fox tricked me. I am very mad. What shall I do? Hmm…I have a great idea!

狐狸先生戏弄了我。我很恼。我该怎么办?嗯…我有个好主意!

The next day, Mrs. Crane telephones Mr. Fox.

第二天,鹤太太给狐狸先生拨了一个电话。

Fox: Hello.喂?

Crane: Mr. Fox, this is Mrs. Crane. Thank you for lunch yesterday.

狐狸先生,我是鹤太太。谢谢你昨天招待的午餐。

Fox: It was nothing. So why did you call?没什么。

你为什么要打电话给我呢?

Crane: This time, I want to invite you for lunch. I am preparing your favorite dish.

这次我想要请你到我家吃午餐。我正在准备你最爱吃的东西。

Fox: Really? I know the way to your house. I will come right away.

真的吗?我知道怎么去你家。我马上就到。

Mr. Fox rushes to Mrs. Crane’s house. He smells fish outside the house.

狐狸先生快速冲到鹤太太的家。他在屋子外闻到了鱼的香味。

Fox: I can smell fish, my favorite dish. I’m so hungry.

我可以闻到鱼的香味,我最爱吃的东西。我好饿呀!

(Mr. Fox wets his mouth and strokes his stomach.)

(狐狸先生舔了舔嘴巴,还拍了拍他的肚子)

Mrs. Crane opens the door.

鹤太太开了门。

Crane: Mr. Fox, welcome! You came very quickly. Are you hungry?

狐狸先生,欢迎,欢迎!你来得好快呀。你饿吗?

Fox: Yes, I am. Can we eat now?

对呀,我饿了。我们现在可以吃了吗?

Crane: Of course. I’ll bring in the fish right away.

当然, 我马上就把鱼端出来。

Mrs. Crane brings in the fish from the kitchen. But the fish is not on a plate. It is inside a long narrow bottle. Mr. Fox looks surprised. His eyes are about to pop out.

鹤太太从厨房里端出了鱼。但是并不是放在盘子上。而是在又长又窄的瓶子里头。狐狸先生看起来非常吃惊。他的眼睛快要爆出来了。

Crane: Let’s eat. Mmmm…Delicious, isn’t it, Mr. Fox?

让我们吃吧。嗯…好吃,对不对呀?狐狸先生。

Fox: It looks very good.

看起来不错。

Crane: But why aren’t you eating?

但是为什么你不吃呢?

Fox: I will.我会的。 Mr. Fox tries to eat the fish, but he can’t get it out from the long, narrow bottle. Mr. Fox has a short mouth and tongue. He realizes his mistake, and can’t say anything.

狐狸先生试着要吃鱼,但是他却无法将它们从又长又窄的瓶子中取出。狐狸先生有的是短短的嘴巴和舌头。他认识到自己错了,而且不能说什么。

Crane: This is the most delicious fish in the world. I will have another. How about you, Mr. Fox?

这真是世界上最好吃的鱼了。我要再来一些。你呢,狐狸先生。

Fox: No, thank you. I think I have a stomachache.

不了,谢谢。我想我肚子有点痛。

Crane: That’s too bad.

真糟糕。

Fox: I must go home now.

我必须回家了,再见。 Bye.再见。

Crane: Good-bye, Mr. Fox! Come again! Ha, ha, ha…

再见,狐狸先生! 下次再来啊!哈,哈,哈…

Mr. Fox rushes home in shame. Mrs. Crane sees Mr. Fox running away and keeps on laughing.

狐狸不好意思地冲回家。鹤太太看着狐狸先生跑掉了,她不停地笑着。

MORAL:If you trick others, someday you will be tricked, too.

如果你愚弄别人,有一天,你也会被愚弄。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
skip [skip]

想一想再看

v. 跳过,略过,遗漏
n. 跳跃,跳读

 
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
cherry ['tʃeri]

想一想再看

n. 樱桃(树), 樱桃色

 
invitation [.invi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。