Are you all right, Papa?
没事吧?爸爸…
I'm about ready to give up on this hunk of junk.
我决定要放弃这个废物了
You always say that.
你每次都是这么说
I mean it this time.
我这次是真的决定了
I'll never get this boneheaded contraption to work!
我再也不碰这个东西了
Yes, you will
要碰
and you'll win first prize at the fair tomorrow.
而且你还会在发明展上得到第一
Humph! And become a world-famous inventor.
成为一个最伟大的发明家哦
You really believe that?
你真的相信吗?
I always have.
我当然相信
Well, what are we waiting for?
那还等什么?
I'll have this thing fixed in no time.
我现在就修理
Hand me that, uh...
女儿,对了
dog-legged clincher, there.
帮我把工具拿来
So, did you have a good time in town today?
城里好不好玩啊?
I got a new book.
我又多了一本书了
Papa, do you think I'm odd?
爸爸,你觉得我很怪吗?