Conversation 2
对话2
You wanted to see me?
你在找我?
Yes, I'll get straight to the point.
是的,我就直奔主题了。
Over the past month or so, it has become apparent that your performance has dipped.
过去的一个月左右,你的表现明显退步了。
You've been late to work several times these past few weeks, which is very uncharacteristic of you.
过去的几个星期里,你上班迟到了好几次,这很不像你的作风。
But what really concerns me is your curtailed output.
但真正让我担忧的是你的工作效率明显下降。
Lately, you seem to be constantly one step behind. What's going on?
最近,你总是跟不上节奏。发生什么了?
I'm sorry, I'm going through some unfortunate family issues at the moment.
很抱歉,我现在有些家庭问题。
It's a personal matter, so if you don't mind, I much prefer we don't get into it.
这个是私事,所以如果你不介意的话,我不太想深入讨论。
Nevertheless, I expect it to have all blown over in another month or so.
不过,我觉得再过一个月左右, 一切就会烟消云散了。
Do you need some time off?
你需要休息一下吗?
Actually, yes. Would it be possible to take the next two Mondays off?
需要。接下来的两个星期一我能请假吗?
I was deliberating whether I should ask for this, but now that we're here.
我一直在考虑要不要提这个要求,但既然我们都在开会了。
Sure thing. But if you needed some leave, why didn't you ask for it earlier?
当然。如果你要休假,为什么不早说呢?
I'm not sure why. I guess I kind of felt bad asking for it.
我也不知道。可能我有点不好意思开口。
You shouldn't feel bad asking for leave, especially if you need it.
你不应该为请假而感到过意不去,尤其是在你需要休息的时候。
I know. You're right. I'm sorry.
我知道。你说得对。抱歉。
You've been with us almost five years, and I personally really value your proficiency at your job.
你在我们这里工作了将近五年了,我个人非常欣赏你在工作上的高效率。
It makes my job far easier. In addition, I can assure you that management as a whole also holds you in high regard.
这让我的工作轻松很多。此外,我非常确定,整个管理层也很器重你。
Thank you.
谢谢您。
What I need is for you to be back at your 100%. Are you sure taking two Mondays off will suffice?
我需要的是你恢复到百分之百的状态。你确定只休两个星期一就够了吗?
It'll be enough. I'm sure of it.
足够了。我确定。
Okay, good. So this is what we're going to do.
很好。那我们就这么办。
You will take those days off, and I expect that you will gradually come back to your usual self.
你休完假后,我希望你能慢慢回归工作状态。
Then, in two months time, we will catch up again to see how you are faring.
然后,再过两个月,我们再碰个头,看你表现怎么样。
Sounds good. Thank you for your understanding.
没问题。谢谢您的理解。
Questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
请根据你刚刚听到的对话回答5 - 8题。
Question 5. What do we learn about the woman from the man's description?
问题5.根据男士所述,我们了解到女士的什么信息?
Question 6. What does the woman say she's experiencing at the moment?
问题6.女士说她目前正在经历什么?
Question 7. What does the man say makes his job far easier?
问题7.男士说是什么让他的工作轻松多 了?
Question 8. What agreement have the speakers reached by the end of the conversation?
问题8.对话末尾,对话双方达成了什么约定?