手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 在线广播 > VOA慢速英语 > VOA慢速-健康报道 > 正文

应该在锻炼前还是锻炼后拉伸?

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health & Lifestyle report.

这里是美国之音慢速英语健康与生活方式报道。

Years ago, the traditional advice was to do some stretching before exercising.

多年前,传统的建议是在锻炼前做一些拉伸运动。

Over the years, that advice changed to stretching after exercising.

多年来,这个建议变成了在锻炼后进行拉伸。

It turns out that both advice can be true. And that can lead to some confusion.

这两种建议都是正确的。这可能就让人困惑了。

Stretching can help make you more flexible.

拉伸可以让你变得更加灵活。

The more you stretch, the more you improve the range of motion in your joints.

你拉伸得越多,关节的活动范围就会改善得越多。

This not only feels good, but it also can prevent injury and lead to better physical results.

拉伸不仅感觉良好,而且还可以预防受伤,让身体的状态更好。

David Behm researches human body movements at Memorial University of Newfoundland in St. John’s, Canada.

大卫·贝姆在加拿大圣约翰的纽芬兰纪念大学研究人体运动。

Speaking with the Associated Press, he offers advice on when to stretch and how to do it safely.

在接受美联社采访时,他就何时拉伸以及如何安全地进行拉伸提供了建议。

It is almost always good to stretch. However, Behm, says it is better if you warm up first.

拉伸总能带来好处。不过,贝姆说,拉伸前先热身会更好。

He suggests light aerobic activity such as jogging, walking or cycling for five to 10 minutes.

他建议进行轻度有氧运动,如慢跑、散步或骑自行车5到10分钟。

He suggests to follow that warm-up movement with static stretching.

他建议在热身运动之后进行静态拉伸。

This traditional way of stretching involves reaching your body into different positions and holding them for about one minute each.

传统的拉伸方式包括将身体拉伸到不同的位置,并在每个位置保持约一分钟。

Then you can do dynamic stretching related to specific exercises or activities.

然后可以做与特定训练或活动相关的动态拉伸。

This is where you warm up the muscles with repeated movements like leg lifts.

这样你就可以通过重复动作来给肌肉热身,比如抬腿。

Should you always stretch before exercising?

每次锻炼前都应该拉伸吗?

If it is traditional static stretching, not necessarily, Behm says.

如果是传统的静态拉伸, 那倒不一定, 贝姆说。

The better questions, he says, are, “Should people increase their range of motion? Should people have better flexibility?

他说,更好的问题是,“人们应该扩大动作范围吗?人们应该有更好的灵活性吗?

And that is yes, because it helps prevent injuries. It helps with health. But you don’t have to stretch to achieve that.”

答案是肯定的,这样可以预防受伤。对健康有益。但也不是说只有拉伸才能实现这个目的。”

Resistance training, for example, can be an effective form of stretching.

例如,阻力训练也是一种有效的拉伸形式。

Doing a chest press increases range of motion in your arm and chest muscles.

做胸部按压可以增加手臂和胸部肌肉的活动范围。

Whether you use barbells, dumbbells or machines, there is no need to stretch beforehand.

无论是使用杠铃、哑铃还是器械,都不需要事先拉伸。

However, Behm warns to start with a small amount of weight to warm up and then add more to train.

然而,贝姆警告说,刚开始时要用低重量进行热身,然后再增加重量进行训练。

He adds that you do not need to stretch first if you are going for a short run.

他补充说,如果你要短跑,就不需要提前拉伸。

Simply start with a slow jog to warm up and then increase the speed.

只需要用慢跑来热身,然后再增加速度。

After exercise, light stretching is fine, as long as you do not feel pain, Behm says.

运动后,只要你不觉得疼,轻微的拉伸是可以的,贝姆说。

Because your muscles will be warm by that point, overdoing it makes you more likely to injure yourself.

因为那时候你的肌肉已经暖起来了,过度运动会让你更容易受伤。

Foam rollers can help with muscle recovery and have been shown to increase range of motion as well as stretching.

泡沫轴可以帮助肌肉恢复,并且已被证明可以增加运动范围和拉伸度。

If you’re playing a sport, Behm says, static stretching beforehand helps reduce muscle and tendon injury.

如果你正在进行一项运动,贝姆说,事先进行静态拉伸可以减少肌肉和肌腱损伤。

Sports like gymnastics, ice skating, and golf require a great range of motion.

像体操、滑冰和高尔夫这样的运动,动作范围很大。

For these activities, he suggests extra stretching specific to those sports.

对这些活动,他建议针对这些运动进行额外的拉伸运动。

“If you’re going to do an explosive movement, change of direction, agility, sprint, any of these explosive activities that involve your muscles and tendons,” he said, “you’re going to be stronger if you do static stretching.”

“如果你要从事爆发性运动、改变方向、敏捷性、短跑,任何涉及肌肉和肌腱的爆发性活动,”他说,“如果进行静态拉伸,能让你更强壮。”

People can especially get in trouble when they go back to a sport they used to play.

在从事以前玩过的运动时,人们往往更会遇到麻烦。

Stretching can prepare muscles that may be out of shape.

拉伸运动可以让可能变形的肌肉做好准备。

Also, he says to stretch both sides of your body equally. Lacking flexibility on one side also can lead to injury.

另外,他说要同等拉伸身体的两侧。如果是一侧缺乏灵活性也会导致受伤。

Different studies over the years have led to different advice about stretching before exercise.

多年来的不同研究让人们给出了关于运动前拉伸的不同建议。

Behm says that is partly because some studies did not consider real-life conditions.

贝姆表示,部分原因是一些研究没有考虑到现实生活中的情况。

Also, some researchers designed studies with high-performance athletes in mind and not regular people.

另外,一些研究人员在设计研究时只考虑了高水平运动员,而没有考虑到普通人。

“If you’re Usain Bolt, it makes a difference,” he said. For the rest of us … not so much.

“如果你是尤塞恩·博尔特,那就不一样了,”他说。对我们其他人来说……就另当别论了。

And that’s the Health & Lifestyle report. I’m Anna Matteo.

以上是健康与生活方式报道。我是安娜·马特奥。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
involve [in'vɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉

联想记忆
memorial [mi'mɔ:riəl]

想一想再看

adj. 纪念的,追悼的
n. 纪念碑(堂),

 
range [reindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列
v. 排

 
dynamic [dai'næmik]

想一想再看

adj. 动态的,动力的,有活力的
n. 动力

 
recovery [ri'kʌvəri]

想一想再看

n. 恢复,复原,痊愈

 
flexible ['fleksəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 灵活的,易弯曲的,柔韧的,可变通的

联想记忆
agility [ə'dʒiliti]

想一想再看

n. 敏捷,灵活,轻快

 
effective [i'fektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有效的,有影响的

联想记忆
achieve [ə'tʃi:v]

想一想再看

v. 完成,达到,实现

 
static ['stætik]

想一想再看

adj. 静态的,静力的,静止的,静电的
n.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。