A short take off in landing transport aircraft made its debut at the first AERO Asia show in Zhuhai.
一架短距起降运输机在首届亚洲通用航空展上首次亮相。
Dubbed an “aerial pickup truck,” It is the first experimental aircraft ever flown into China from Europe.
这架被称作“空中皮卡”的飞机也是第一架从欧洲飞到中国的试验机。
I spoke with Patrick Molander, the chief pilot who flew the plane from Germany, via several belt and road partner countries, before the show kicked off.
我也有幸遇到了领队机长帕德里克·莫兰德,在开展前,他就是驾驶着这架飞机从德国起飞,经停“一带一路”沿线国家,一路飞过来的。
It's like a pickup truck. You can land on very short runways.
这就像个皮卡车一样。可以在很短的跑道上降落。
You can put more than 1,000 kilos a load in the airplane, and you can still fly very far.
可以搭载超过1000公斤的货物,同时还可以飞很长的距离。
And... Of course, I get to board the airplane and see its interior.
当然啦,我也进到飞机内部去看看内饰的样子。
It's a very modern airplane. Everything has been designed from scratch.
这是一个非常现代的飞机,我们几乎是从零开始设计。
It's very modern state-of-the-art electronic design.
比如说这个电子操作面板也是非常现代化的设计。
The whole airplane is made in composite.
整架飞机也是用复合材料制成。
There are very few parts of the airplane that are metallic. I would say it's safer than metal.
只有很少的零部件用的金属。所以其实它要比全金属制造的飞机更安全。
Basically the advantage is that you can land in smaller cities where they don't even have an airport, but you can easily make a small airport for this one.
它的优势就在于你可以在没有机场的小城市降落,可以临时找个地方让它降落。
The advantage of that performance is that you can land at high altitudes.
此外还有个优势就是可以在高海拔地区降落。
So, like in the western part of China where the elevation is very high, you can still operate safely with this airplane.
比如在中国西部的一些高原地区,你一样可以安全地驾驶这架飞机。
One of the main uses that we are looking at now is for parachute jumping and skydiving.
如你所见,我们希望跳伞成为这架飞机的一个主要用途。
I think that is quite a big market here in China.
我认为这项运动在中国有相当大的市场背景。
China is very evolving market especially when it comes to smaller airplanes.
中国是一个持续快速发展的市场,特别是在小型飞机方面。
And then we put together a team here in China that will make a certification and a local production of this airplane in China.
我们现在也在中国建立了团队,会为这架飞机申请中国适航证,并逐步在中国本土化生产。
Patrick, I noticed that we have a panda here and there's a cute teddy bear on your left.
帕德里克,我注意到我边有个熊猫,你左边还有个泰迪熊。
Why do we have them here on this aircraft.
为什么要把它们放在这家飞机上呀?
These are our mascots, our jumpers.
这是我们的吉祥物,我们的跳伞宝贝。
So they're showing that we're doing a skydiving airplane.
它们展现了我们这架飞机是用于高空跳伞的。
And they're already outside the airplane, ready to go.
而且它们已经在飞机外了,说明已经准备好了。
Ready to jump. Alright, I'm ready to jump out as well. No, I will take it safely.
准备好要跳伞了。那不如我也跳下去好了。开玩笑的,我会注意安全的。
Alright. Thank you, thank you Patrick. You're welcome.
谢谢您接受采访。不客气。