手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 在线广播 > CGTN频道 > 正文

宇航员叶光富对年轻人的建议

来源:可可英语 编辑:Leon   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Ye Guangfu is a member of Shenzhou 13 man mission.

叶光富是神舟十三号载人任务的一员。

Shenzhou 13 crew arrived at China Space Station on October the 16th, 2021 and started working and living in space for six months.

神舟13号机组于2021年10月16日抵达中国空间站,开始在太空工作生活6个月。

During these day in orbit they completed a number of tasks called the Key Technology Verification Phase of the Space Station Project—two space walks and two space lectures.

在轨道上的这些天,他们完成了空间站项目关键技术验证阶段的一些任务——两次太空行走和两次太空演讲。

They return to earth on April the 16th last year.

他们于去年4月16日返回地球。

Following the personal recovery training I've started my normal training according to the designated plan.

针对我个人的恢复训练之后,我已经按照指定的计划开始了我的正常训练。

Apart from the theory study, we also have the professional technology program.

除了理论学习,我们还有专业技术课程。

What impressed you most during your 183 days stay aboard China space station?

在中国空间站的183天里,给你印象最深的是什么?

We've experienced several major tasks during our space mission.

在我们的太空任务中,我们经历了几次重大任务。

For example, the extra vehicular activity.

例如,太空行走。

It is indeed a challenging task and a very important task.

这确实是一项具有挑战性的任务,也是一项非常重要的任务。

When I stood on the robotic arm, the universe was so deep, dark.

当我站在机械臂上时,宇宙是如此深邃,如此黑暗。

The kind of dark that you couldn't see through.

那种你看不透的黑暗。

When I got on the arm at the beginning, I felt a warm unease.

一开始,当我骑在手臂上时,我感到一种温暖的不安。。

As I kept thinking about whether the footstop were tightly installed, something related to the safety.

我一直在想踏板是否安装得够紧,这与安全息息相关。

But as time passed by when we were sure that all of our operations were correct and after we completed one task after another we finally felt at ease.

但随着时间的推移,当我们确定所有操作都正确时,在我们完成了一个又一个任务后,我们终于放心了。

Our flight support team was with us, offering us a lot of support.

我们的飞行支持团队和我们在一起,为我们提供了很多支持。

Even if we encountered any problems, things would just get resolved.

即使我们遇到任何问题,事情也会立马得到解决。

The mental support from the ground team really encouraged us a lot.

地面团队的精神支持给了我们很大的鼓励。

In order to conduct the spacewalk, in fact, we have to do a lot of ground training in the early stage.

事实上,为了进行太空行走,我们必须在早期进行大量的地面训练。

We need to wear a spacesuit.

我们需要穿太空服。

We conducted the training underwater for up to five to six hours.

在水下进行了5到6个小时的训练。

We have to overcome the gravity, buoyancy, some water resistance.

我们必须克服重力,浮力,水的阻力。

China is welcoming foreign astronauts to a space station, what would you like to say to any scientists or astronauts who wish to apply.

中国正欢迎外国宇航员进入空间站,你想对那些想申请的科学家或宇航员说些什么?

Exploring the universe is our common work.

探索宇宙是我们共同的工作。

In these years, China Manned Space Agency is maintained continuous and in-depth communication and cooperation with many international counterparts including the communication of aerospace technologies, cooperation on space products as well as joint study in communication with astronauts from other countries.

近年来,中国载人航天机构与许多国际同行保持着持续、深入的交流与合作,包括航天技术交流、航天产品合作以及与各国航天员的联合研究交流。

Being the astronauts we have the obligation and responsibility to explore and discover the mysteries of the universe for all human beings.

作为宇航员,我们有义务和责任为全人类探索和发现宇宙的奥秘。

We're also very grateful to foreign astronauts for their attention on us.

我们也非常感谢外国宇航员对我们的关注。

Now Chinese Space Station has been completed, we also warmly welcome our foreign friends to join us and to make contributions to the future of our mankind.

现在,中国空间站已经建成,我们也热烈欢迎外国朋友加入我们,为人类的未来做出贡献。

Personally I'd like to say to them.

我个人想对他们说。

Welcome to China Space Station.

欢迎来到中国空间站。

Today a lot of young students dream to be an astronaut or working in a space sector.

今天,许多年轻的学生梦想成为一名宇航员或在航天部门工作。

What would you like to say to them?

你想对他们说什么?

I'd like to say the lifespan with hard work is the most magnificent.

我想说,努力工作的一生是最壮丽的。

Just like our journey to space, it is brilliant but also extremely difficult.

就像我们的太空之旅一样,它是辉煌的,但也是极其困难的。

In the process of chasing our dreams, only the muddiest roads can leave the deepest footprints.

在追逐梦想的过程中,只有最泥泞的道路,才能留下最深的脚印。

And this blender of life is reflected in the process of fighting for your dream.

这种生活的混合反映在你为梦想而奋斗的过程中。

I hope the young people can forge ahead bravely.

我希望年轻人能够奋勇向前。

I believe that a vast universe is also waiting for you to explore.

我相信,浩瀚的宇宙也在等你去探索。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有经验的

 
vast [vɑ:st]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,广阔的
n. 浩瀚的太

 
explore [iks'plɔ:]

想一想再看

v. 探险,探测,探究

联想记忆
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
continuous [kən'tinjuəs]

想一想再看

adj. 连续的,继续的,连绵不断的

联想记忆
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
gravity ['græviti]

想一想再看

n. 重力,严重,庄重,严肃

联想记忆
cooperation [kəu.ɔpə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 合作,协作

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。