手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 在线广播 > CGTN频道 > 正文

春节特辑:年宵花

来源:可可英语 编辑:Wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, guys!

大家好!

I'm Ning.

我是葛宁。

And Chinese New Year is just in four days now and it's become a tradition for families to have New Year flowers as well as the couplets and the window paper-cuts.

四天后就是中国的春节了,每家每户通常都会提前购置年宵花、对联和窗花来装点家里。

So today, I've come to one of Beijing's most popular flower markets to buy some flowers and to add that final touch to my New Year decoration.

今天,我来到了北京最有名的几个花市之一,来买一些年宵花,给我的家里添点年味。

It's just so colorful in this place.

这个地方真是太五彩斑斓了。

I mean, it's great that China eased down COVID restrictions in late December last year, and so now, everything's back to normal.

中国在去年12月放松疫情管控措施后,大家都生活都逐渐回归正常。

We can go to markets like this.

我们可以来到类似这里的市集。

We can go to malls and restaurants without a problem.

也可以去商场和餐馆。

And it's just in time for Chinese New Year, so now, people can all go out to do Chinese New Year shopping.

现在春节马上就要到了,人们都纷纷出门购置年货。

Oh my god!

我的天!

I'm surrounded by flowers now.

我被鲜花环绕了。

I feel like a flower fairy.

我感觉自己是个花仙子。

So, a lot of these flowers are the New Year, Chinese New Year flowers, like this one is the kumquat tree.

这里的许多花都是年宵花,比如说这个金桔树。

So it's believed that the more kumquat a tree has, the more luck and good fortune you will have in your house.

人们常说树上的金桔越多,主人就会有更好的运气和更多的财富。

And oh my god!

天啊!

These are so colorful!

这里色彩太丰富啦!

And they smell so good. They smell so sweet.

它们闻起来好香甜。

I think these flowers belong to the orchid family.

这些花应该都是兰花。

This one is obviously an orchid.

这个明显是个兰花。

Wow, so many!

哇,太多了!

I think that's the owner of the shop, so let's see if I can talk to him.

我觉得他可能是店主,让我们来看看能不能和他聊聊。

I think that's American holly.

我觉得这个是北美冬青。

Instead of fresh-cut flowers, a lot of people choose to have artificial flowers because, you know, they will never wither.

除了鲜切花之外,很多人也会选择买仿真花,因为它们永不凋零。

So this is an artificial flower shop.

这是一家仿真花店。

And let's try to see if we can talk to anyone.

我们来看看能不能找到一个人聊聊看。

Maybe he is a staff.

也许他是一个工作人员。

I can never hold myself back when it comes to buying flowers, but today, I have a very good reason: it's Chinese New Year!

每次一到买花,我都很冲动,今天我有一个充分的理由:毕竟春节要来了!

It's what we do!

我们都要买年宵花!

I think arranging these flowers is going to take me an entire night, so I gotta go home now!

我觉得打理这些花可能需要花掉我整晚的时间,我得赶紧回家了!

Cheerio!

拜拜!

Oh, by the way, Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

对了,祝大家春节快乐!

See you next time!

下回见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
decoration [.dekə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 装饰,装饰品

 
artificial [.ɑ:ti'fiʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 人造的,虚伪的,武断的

联想记忆
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
wither ['wiðə]

想一想再看

vt. 使凋谢,使衰退,(用眼神气势等)使畏缩 vi.

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。