手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 在线广播 > VOA慢速英语 > VOA名师答疑 > 正文

如何提高英语发音?(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Many people want to sound more like native English speakers.

许多人想让自己的英文发音听起来很地道。

So they send questions about pronunciation to us here at VOA Learning English.

所以他们在美国之音学习英语的时候给我们发了一些关于发音的问题。

We often get asked:

我们经常被问到:

"How can I improve my English pronunciation?"

“我怎样才能提高我的英语发音呢?”

Today we will look at two simple things you can do to improve your pronunciation.

今天,我们将提到两件简单的事情,你可以用来改善你的发音。

The first is to speak loudly enough.

第一是大声说话。

Many people learning a foreign language worry about having an accent or saying words differently because of their mother tongue.

许多学习外语的人因为母语而担心有口音或说话方式不同。

Yet there are plenty of people who have learned English as a second or even third language.

然而,有很多人把英语作为第二甚至第三语言来学习。

Take, for example, Hollywood actors Antonio Banderas and Jackie Chan.

举个例子,好莱坞演员安东尼奥·班德拉斯和成龙。

The two are non-native English speakers.

这两个人不是以英语为母语的人。

Banderas has a Spanish accent, while Chan has a Chinese accent.

班德拉斯有西班牙口音,而成龙有中国口音。

But both men are easy to understand, partly because they speak loudly and clearly.

但这两个人说的英语都很容易理解,部分是因为他们说话大声而清晰。

When speaking, the goal should be communicating to be easily understood, not removing your accent, which is often hard to do.

说的时候,目标应该是交流要容易理解,而不是去掉你的口音,这通常是很难做到的。

To read more on this subject, see our story called Keep Your Identity While Changing Your Accent.

想读更多关于这个主题的文章,看我们的故事叫“保持你的身份,同时改变你的口音”。

The second thing you can do to improve pronunciation is to listen for patterns.

要提高发音,你能做的第二件事就是听模式。

English sentences have a rhythm.

英语句子有节奏。

In other words, you will find a kind of systematic arrangement, or order, to the words and expressions.

换句话说,你会发现单词和短语有一种系统的排列或顺序。

When you listen to someone speaking English, try humming along with the rhythm of their sentences.

当你听别人说英语的时候,试着跟着他们句子的节奏一起哼唱。

Think of yourself making sounds like that of an insect.

想象你自己发出昆虫的声音。

Here is an example: What are you doing in there?

举个例子:你在那里干什么?

The line shows how the voice changes:

这条线显示了声音是如何变化的:

Here's what it sounds like to hum this sentence.

这句话听起来就是这样的。

It is easy to make sounds while keeping your mouth closed.

闭着嘴很容易发出声音。

Some English learners like to listen to music and sing songs.

有些英语学习者喜欢听音乐和唱歌。

These exercises will help you to learn the rhythms of the language.

这些练习将帮助你学习语言的节奏。

For more exercises, see our story Improve Your Pronunciation by Training Your Ears.

更多的练习,请看我们的故事,“通过训练你的耳朵来提高你的发音。”

Next time, we will talk about some more things you can do to improve your pronunciation.

下期,我们将继续讨论可以改善发音的方法。

And that's Ask a Teacher!

以上就是本期名师答疑的全部内容。

I'm Jill Robbins.

我是吉尔·罗宾斯。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
systematic [.sisti'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 有系统的,分类的,体系的

联想记忆
rhythm ['riðəm,'riθəm]

想一想再看

n. 节奏,韵律,格律,节拍

 
pronunciation [prə.nʌnsi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 发音

联想记忆
hum [hʌm]

想一想再看

n. 嗡嗡声,哼声,杂声
vi. 发低哼声,哼

 
arrangement [ə'reindʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲

联想记忆
identity [ai'dentiti]

想一想再看

n. 身份,一致,特征

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。