Seven: Where will the woman meet the visitors?
七:这位女士将在哪里会见客人?
Woman: You know these people who want to write about the company?
女:你认识这些想写关于公司的文章的人吗?
Man: Yes. You’re meeting them next week, aren't you?
男:认识,你下周要见他们,是吗?
Woman: Mmm... Where should I take them? The factory perhaps?
女:嗯…我应该带他们去哪里呢?工厂吗?
Man: I suppose you'd prefer this office, because it's more comfortable?
男:我想你更喜欢这间办公室吧,因为它更舒服。
Woman: Well, I did think here, yes or maybe a restaurant somewhere.
女:嗯,我确实想过在这里,要么就是这间办公室,要么就选个餐馆。
Man: I think they'd prefer to see where our products are made.
男:我想他们更愿意看看我们的产品是在哪里生产的。
Woman: OK.
女:好的。
Eight: What does the woman want the man to do?
八:这位女士想让男士做什么?
Woman: This photocopier’s gone wrong again Bill.
女:比尔,这台复印机又出毛病了。
I think someone’s used the wrong paper.
我想有人用错了纸。
Man: Shall I call the engineer?
男:要我给工程师打电话吗?
Woman: Well, I’ll see if I can fix it myself first.
女:先等一下,我先看看能不能自己修。
But could you do a notice about the paper?
不过你能不能发布一个关于用纸的通知?