We're in the beautiful Fiji islands, located in the South Pacific Ocean.
我们现在在位于南太平洋的美丽的斐济群岛。
"Oh, that's quite a camera you've got there. Oh! He just dropped it in the water!"
“哦,你那台照相机真不错。哦!他把它丢进水里了!”
It's a tropical paradise waiting to be explored.
这里是一个等待探索的热带天堂。
"Hey, dude, have you seen a clownfish?"
“嘿,伙计,你见过小丑鱼吗?”
Below the clear blue waters is lots to see.
清澈湛蓝的海水下面有很多值得看的东西。
"I'm off to fish school!"
“我要去鱼儿学校了!”
"I couldn't go yesterday. I had a cold."
“我昨天没去。我感冒了。”
Today, we're swimming with bull sharks.
今天,我们和公牛鲨一起游泳。
Using a camera that's in a special underwater case, photographers can capture the action up close while protecting their cameras.
使用一个特殊的水下盒子里的相机,摄影师可以在保护相机的同时近距离捕捉到这些动作。
Filming sharks can be dangerous, but with training and the help of a dive buddy, at a safe distance, it can be an amazing experience.
拍摄鲨鱼可能很危险,但在训练和潜水伙伴的帮助下,在安全距离外,这可能是一次奇妙的经历。
"I'm ready for my close-up!"
“我准备好拍特写了!”
The ocean's currents can sometimes make photos blurry.
洋流有时会使照片模糊。
But photographers hold their cameras close and steady with both hands.
但摄影师用双手紧紧握住相机,保持稳定。
That way, you can see the underwater world in clear view.
这样,你就可以清楚地看到海底世界。
Some cameras take photos just below the surface, while others can reach the ocean floor.
有些相机可以在水面下拍照,而另一些则可以拍到海底。
Want to try it? Scuba diving can be hard, so make sure you're properly trained before grabbing a camera.
想试试吗?水肺潜水可能很难,所以在拿起相机之前一定要经过适当的训练。
Zoom in, focus, and take in the wild world every day.
放大,聚焦,欣赏每天的野外生活。