手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星为你读绘本 > 正文

圣诞精灵回忆录(下)

编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The North Pole.

回到北极。

Ta-da! We've done it again!

哒哒,我们今年又做到了!

Around the world in one night and we made it to every house!

一夜之间环游全世界,一个房子也没落下!

We land at the North Pole where everyone is there to greet us.

我们在北极落地,大家都在那里等着问候我们。

They're singing and dancing and lots of hot chocolate.

他们唱歌、跳舞,还有好多热巧克力饮料。

Oh, and French toast.

哦,还有法式吐司面包。

But as we're unloading the sleigh, Bobbin says he doesn't think the toy bag is empty.

但在我们卸下雪橇时,鲍鲍说他认为玩具袋子没有清空。

How can that be? We gave away every present on the list.

怎么可能?名单上的所有礼物都送出去了。

But it's not a present in the bag, and it just licked Bobbin's ear.

但袋子里的东西不是礼物,它舔了鲍鲍的耳朵。

It's Tugboat!

是小狗拖船!

"Ho! Ho! Ho! We have a stowaway!" laughs Santa as Tugboat covers his face in kisses.

“哈哈哈!有一个偷渡客!”圣诞老人笑着说,拖船狂亲着他的脸。

Santa is laughing and smiling, but I am not laughing. I'm panicking.

圣诞老人乐不可支,但我笑不出来,我害怕极了。

"Santa," I say, "we stole someone's dog!"

“圣诞老人,”我说,“我们偷走了某个人的小狗!”

The music stops, and everyone is quiet.

音乐骤停,所有人都安静下来。

This has never happened before.

从没发生过这种事。

Momma Claus says what everyone is thinking.

圣诞奶奶说出了大家的想法。

"I don't think it's a very good Christmas morning at Tugboat's house."

“恐怕明天早晨拖船家里不会平静。”

Well-known fact: Santa gives things away. He does not take things!

热知识:圣诞老人是送东西的,他不偷东西!

We are in ginormous trouble.

我们遇到大麻烦了。

"Any ideas?" asks Santa.

“怎么办?”圣诞老人问。

Bobbin says we should put Tugboat in a box and mail him home.

鲍鲍说我们应该把拖船放进箱子里,然后把他寄回家。

Nutshell says we should keep Tugboat for a year and take him back next Christmas.

坚果说我们应该把拖船留下来养一年,下一个圣诞节再送他回去。

I suggest we put Tugboat in a hot air balloon and that he would probably mostly sort of be okay.

我提议把拖船放进热气球,他应该或许可能不会有事。

Momma Claus is the only one thinking clearly.

只有圣诞奶奶头脑清晰。

"Get back in the sleigh!" she yells.

“骑上雪橇!”她喊道。

But the sun is just coming up.

但是太阳就要出来了。

Little-known fact: We have never flown during the day. People could see us!

冷知识:我们从来没有在白天飞行过。那样人类就能看到我们了!

We put sunglasses on the reindeer and change into disguises that probably aren't very good.

我们给驯鹿戴上墨镜,然后乔装打扮,不过可能打扮得并不好。

The reindeer are tired and confused,

驯鹿又累又疑惑。

but Santa gives them a few nibbles of tinsel and they race for the runway.

但圣诞老人给他们吃了一点亮片,他们一下子就飞奔向跑道了。

Suddenly we're off like a rocket back into the sky.

我们像火箭一样再次冲上天空。

We're all very worried, except Tugboat.

我们都忧心忡忡,除了拖船。

He's having a ride of his life.

他坐了一生中最刺激的雪橇。

9:00 AM, Christmas morning.

上午9点,圣诞节清晨。

We land behind some trees near Tugboat's house.

我们在拖船家附近的树丛后面降落。

Bobbin and Nutshell stay with Tugboat while Santa and I creep up to the window.

鲍鲍和坚果守着拖船,圣诞老人和我蹑手蹑脚地走向窗前。

It's worse than we thought.

情况比想象的还糟。

There are all of the presents we brought, but they haven't been touched.

地上堆着我们送去的各种各样的礼物,但没有一个被拆封。

Three children are crying.

三个孩子哇哇大哭。

Their mother is on the phone, and their father is standing in the doorway yelling,

妈妈在打电话,爸爸站在门口叫道:

"Tugboat! Tugboat! HEEEEERE, boy!"

“拖船!拖船!回来——小狗!”

"How dreadful," whispers Santa.

“太可怕了!”圣诞老人轻声说。

We sneak back to the sleigh.

我们悄悄回到雪橇旁。

Now it gets complicated.

现在情况变复杂了。

Bobbin thinks we should sneak Tugboat down the chimney.

鲍鲍认为我们应该偷偷把拖船从烟囱里扔下去。

Nutshell is thinking about a big slingshot.

坚果在想能不能用一个大弹弓。

I'm wondering if the back door is open.

我在想后门是不是开着。

It seems impossible, really.

根本不可能。

But Santa gives Tugboat a pat and says, "Go ahead, boy."

但圣诞老人拍了一下拖船,说:“去吧,小狗。”

In a flash, Tugboat takes off like a rabbit through the trees, plowing through the snow and toward the house.

闪电一般,拖船像兔子一样从树丛里跑了出去,一路踩着雪回到了家里。

All of a sudden, the whole family is in a pile covering Tugboat with hugs and kisses.

突然之间,全家人把拖船团团包围,又是抱又是亲。

More tears now, but they're the good kind.

他们流下更多泪水,但是快乐的泪水。

And I have honestly never seen a happier family on Christmas morning.

老实说,我从未在圣诞节清晨看到过比他们更快乐的一家人。

Santa looks at me and smiles.

圣诞老人看着我微笑道:

"No Tugboat, no Christmas," he says

“没有拖船才不算过圣诞节。”

He's right. Of course, he's right.

他说的对,他当然说得对。

I slide a candy cane from my pocket and hand it to Santa as we climb back into the sleigh.

我从口袋里摸出一根拐杖糖,递给圣诞老人,然后一起爬上雪橇。

Little-known fact: Santa is a really smart guy.

冷知识:圣诞老人是一个非常聪明的家伙。

We're really happy, and before we head for home, we snap an elfie.

我们非常高兴,启程回家之前,我们来了张精灵自拍。

Have a Merry Christmas.

圣诞快乐。

Please and thank you.

感谢你们。

This is an awesome book.

这本书太棒了。

It's so nice to have an inside track of, you know, the elves and Santa.

能听到精灵和圣诞老人的内心活动很有意思。

It's like, uh, I feel like I really know what happens. You know, during that, during that epic night.

我感觉我真的知道了那个神奇的晚上发生了什么。

Um, I can't wait to read this to my daughter. I have a five-year-old daughter. I'm really excited. I think she's gonna love it.

我等不及要和女儿一起读这本书了,我有一个五岁的女儿,我非常激动,我想她会喜欢这本书的。

We love to read, and we especially love to read, um, holiday books.

我们很爱阅读,尤其喜欢阅读和节日相关的书。

But, we pretty much read them year round.

但基本上全年都会读书。

Thank you for watching Storyline Online.

感谢观看《明星为你读绘本》,

Make sure to check out all of our stories.

请一定要观看所有故事。

And keep watching and keep reading.

以及别忘了保持观看,保持阅读。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pole [pəul]

想一想再看

n. 杆,柱,极点
v. (用杆)支撑

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
epic ['epik]

想一想再看

n. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
chimney ['tʃimni]

想一想再看

n. 烟囱

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
slide [slaid]

想一想再看

vi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走
vt. 使

 
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 寻找寂静之声(上) 2024-12-10
  • 寻找寂静之声(下) 2024-12-11
  • 永远赠予的树(上) 2024-12-17
  • 永远赠予的树(下) 2024-12-19
  • 圣诞精灵回忆录(上) 2024-12-24
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。