手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA一分钟英语视频 > 正文

跳槽,迅速离开某事物 jump ship

编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome to English in a Minute!

欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!

If you are on a ship and it starts to sink, it would be a good idea to get off--quickly.

如果你在船上,船开始下沉,最好赶快下船。

So, is that what jump ship means?

这就是“跳船”的意思吗?

Andrew, those stocks I told you to buy are a bit down.

安德鲁,我让你买的那些股票有点跌了。

But don't worry.

不过别担心。

I know.

我知道。

And I'm taking my money out of those stocks.

我要把钱从这些股票里拿出来。

Now is not the time to jump ship!

现在不是离开的时候!

Just be patient.

耐心点。

The price will go up.

价格会上涨。

I am a patient person, but not when it comes to my money.

我是一个有耐心的人,但在钱的问题上就不是这样了。

When we jump ship, we leave something we think is failing, like a project, plan or a group.

当我们“跳船”时,我们离开了一些我们认为失败的东西,比如一个项目、计划或一个团队。

Sometimes we do this to join something better.

有时我们这样做是为了加入更好的东西。

But other times, we just don't want to be on that "ship."

但其他时候,我们只是不想上那艘“船”。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。