手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星为你读绘本 > 正文

永远赠予的树(上)

编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome to Storyline Online, brought to you by the SAG-AFTRA Foundation.

欢迎来到《明星为你读绘本》,由SAG-AFTRA基金会为您呈现。

I'm Keith Carradine, and today I'm going to be reading 'The Giving Tree' by Shel Silverstein.

我是基思·卡拉丹,今天我要朗读谢尔·希尔弗斯坦的《赠予之树》。

Once there was a tree .

从前有一棵树。

And she loved a little boy.

这棵树很爱一个小男孩。

And every day the boy would come,

小男孩每天都会来,

and he would gather her leaves

他会收集她的树叶,

and make them into crowns and play king of the forest.

把树叶做成王冠,扮演森林之王。

He would climb up her trunk

他会爬上她的树干,

and swing from her branches

在她的树枝上荡秋千,

and eat apples.

摘苹果吃。

And they would play hide-and-go-seek.

他们会玩捉迷藏。

And when he was tired,

当他累了,

he would sleep in her shade.

他就会在她的树荫下睡觉。

And the boy loved the tree.

男孩很爱这棵树。

Very much.

非常爱。

And the tree was happy.

于是树很快乐。

But time went by.

但是时间流逝,

And the boy grew older.

男孩渐渐长大。

And the tree was often alone.

那棵树常常感到孤独。

Then one day the boy came to the tree and the tree said: "Come, Boy,

然后有一天,男孩来到树前,树说:“来吧,孩子,

come and climb up my trunk and swing from my branches and eat apples and play in my shade and be happy."

来爬上我的树干,在我的树枝上荡秋千、吃苹果,在我的树荫下玩耍,然后变得快乐吧。”

"I'm too big to climb and play," said the boy. "I want to buy things and have fun.

“我长大了,不再爬树玩了,”男孩说,“我想买东西玩。

I want some money.

我想要钱。

Can you give me some money?"

你能给我一些钱吗?”

"I'm sorry," said the tree,

“对不起,”树说,

"but I have no money. I have only leaves and apples.

“我没有钱。我只有树叶和苹果。

Take my apples, Boy, and sell them in the city.

孩子,把我的苹果拿去,在城里卖掉。

Then you will have money and you will be happy."

然后你就有钱了,你就会快乐了。”

And so the boy climbed up the tree and gathered her apples and carried them away.

于是男孩爬上树,摘下她的苹果,然后把苹果带走了。

And the tree was happy.

树感到很快乐。

But the boy stayed away for a long time .

但是男孩离开了很长时间。

And the tree was sad.

树很伤心。

And then one day the boy came back and the tree shook with joy

后来有一天,男孩回来了,树高兴地摇着枝叶,

and she said, "Come, Boy, climb up my trunk and swing from my branches and be happy."

她说:“来吧,孩子,爬上我的树干,在我的树枝上荡秋千,变得快乐吧。”

"I am too busy to climb trees," said the boy.

“我太忙了,没时间爬树,”男孩说,

"I want a house to keep me warm," he said.

“我想要一所房子,让我感到温暖,

"I want a wife and I want children,"

我想要一个妻子,我想要孩子,

"and so I need a house."

所以我需要一个房子。

"Can you give me a house?"

你能给我一个房子吗?”

"I have no house," said the tree.

“我没有房子,”树说,

"The forest is my house,"

“森林就是我住的房子。

"but you may cut off my branches and build a house."

但是你可以砍下我的树枝来建一个房子。

"Then you will be happy."

然后你就会变得快乐。”

And so the boy cut off her branches and carried them away to build his house.

于是男孩砍下她的树枝,带去建造他的房子。

And the tree was happy.

于是树很快乐。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆
trunk [trʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱

 
shade [ʃeid]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)浓淡
vt

联想记忆
foundation [faun'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 基础,根据,建立
n. 粉底霜,基

联想记忆
gather ['gæðə]

想一想再看

v. 聚集,聚拢,集合
n. 集合,聚集

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 如何过好你的人生(下) 2024-11-27
  • 仓鼠的生活回忆录(上) 2024-12-03
  • 仓鼠的生活回忆录(下) 2024-12-05
  • 寻找寂静之声(上) 2024-12-10
  • 寻找寂静之声(下) 2024-12-11
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。