Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
Dividing and conquering sounds like a battle plan.
分而治之听起来像是一个作战计划。
But does someone only divide and conquer to win a war?
但是,是否有人只有分而治之才能赢得战争?
Dan, our presentation for the group is at 3.
丹,我们的小组报告3点开始。
It's 2:15 and we have so much to do!
现在2点15分,我们还有很多事要做!
We'll never be ready!
我们永远不会准备好!
Yes, we will.
是的,我们会的。
We just need to divide and conquer.
我们只需要分而治之。
Okay, you print the handouts.
好的,你打印讲义。
I'll prepare the laptop and load the slideshow.
我去准备好笔记本电脑,然后载入幻灯片。
We still need to reserve a room.
我们还需要预订一个房间。
Ashley can do it.
艾希礼能做到。
When you divide and conquer, everyone plays a part in completing a complex project or goal.
当你分而治之时,每个人都在完成一个复杂的项目或目标中发挥作用。
This way, things get done quicker and easier.
这样,事情会做得更快更容易。
I'm sorry, but how did I get involved in this presentation?
不好意思,我是怎么参与到这次演讲的?
And that's English in a Minute!
这就是一分钟英语!