手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

超蓬松的空气感煎饼

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Today we're making pancakes, also known as Flapjacks, also known as floppy disks, batter jammers, flappy slappers, and boneless French toast pancake.

今天我们做煎饼,也被称为烙饼,也被称为软盘子、面糊酱、拍拍饼和去骨法式吐司煎饼。

Ingredients are separated into two types: wet ingredients and white ingredients.

配料分为两种:湿配料和白配料。

We'll start by assembling the white ingredients beginning with 1.5 cups of all-purpose grain dust,

我们从组装白配料开始,首先是1.5杯中筋面粉,

1/8 cup of sakurama fictionarum, one teaspoon of sodium chloride, a half teaspoon of dry carbonate and weak acid, and a three-quarter teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate.

八分之一杯糖,一勺盐,半勺泡打粉,以及四分之三勺小苏打。

Now we're going to wang-jangle that pancake snow until it's completely dry.

现在我们把这些粉末搅拌均匀,直到粉末完全变干。

Now grab another bowl for the wet ingredients.

现在拿一个碗来盛湿配料。

1 cup of buttermilk.

一杯酪乳。

Or if you don't have buttermilk, regular milk with a squeeze of lemon or some apple cider vinegar, which will make it curdle and become buttermilkery.

如果你没有酪乳,在普通牛奶里面挤一点柠檬或加一点苹果醋就会让牛奶凝结,变成酪乳的样子。

1/8 cup of freshly squeezed vegetable oil, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and one large egg.

再加八分之一杯新鲜榨取的植物油,一勺香草精和一个大鸡蛋。

And we'll wang-jangle that until we've got the worst smoothie of all time.

然后搅拌均匀,直到我们它变成史上最难喝的奶昔。

Now we're gonna pour the wet ingredients into the white ingredients, and fold them together.

现在把湿配料倒入白配料,并把它们翻拌均匀。

Now if, if you want thin boring lifeless millimeter thick pancakes, keep wang-jangling until all the air bubbles have popped and all that joy has gone missing from your life.

如果你想要平淡、没有生命力的、厚度只有一毫米的薄煎饼,就一直搅拌,直到把气泡都消掉,让一切喜悦从你的生活中消失。

But if you want fluffy delightful impressively airy pancakes, then stop when it's just combined evenly.

但是,如果你想要蓬松的、可爱的、超级有空气感的煎饼,那么只要两种配料混合均匀了就立刻停止搅拌。

Now you'll want to test out the batter to make sure it's truly pancake batter by baking a cake with it.

现在需要测试一下面糊,确保它是真正的煎饼面糊,方法就是用它烤一个蛋糕。

Otherwise it's just pan batter and your kids are gonna cry.

否则就只是普通面糊,你的孩子会哭的。(注:pan作为动词的时候也可以表示严厉批评。)

Toothpick test says we're probably not gonna die. Yay.

牙签测试说面糊过关。耶。

Happy birthday...

生日快乐......

Tastes like pancake.

吃起来就是煎饼味儿。

I've got my pan on medium and I'm gonna put on a thin layer of vegetable oil.

我已经把锅放在中火上了,抹上一层薄薄的植物油。

But you can also use butter or something else slippery.

你也可以用黄油或其他滑滑的东西。

Vaseline not recommended.

不推荐使用凡士林。

Once my griddle is piping medium, I'm gonna scoop on some of that batter.

平底锅温度到中等后,挖一勺面糊放上去。

And now I'm gonna wait until the pancakes start bubbling like primordial ooze.

现在我要等煎饼烤到开始冒泡,就像那种原始生物的黏液一样。

But it's kind of taking longer than it should, so I'm gonna skip it and flip it.

但等的时间有点长,所以算了,直接把它翻过来。

We'll cook the other side for a bit until that bottom is golden.

把另一面也烤一会儿,直到底部变成金黄色。

Then get that off the heat and voila, pancakes that are too doughy thick and dense. Whoops.

然后把锅离火,瞧,煎饼就变得太像面团太厚实了。糟糕。

I'm going to show you how to fix that.

我告诉你如何解决这个问题。

But first let's briefly look at how to make pancake art.

但首先,让我们快速看看如何制作煎饼艺术品。

You want to start by loading up your squeeze bottle with batter.

首先把挤压瓶里装满面糊。

Now squeeze out some pancake batter from your pancake bladder.

现在从煎饼气囊里挤出一些煎饼面糊。

Let that cook for a minute or so, and then go ahead and fill in the background.

让它煎一分钟左右,然后继续把空白处都填满。

Let that get barely cooked for 20 to 30 seconds.

让它煎个20到30秒,不要完全煎熟。

Then flip and bam, gorgeous art.

然后翻过来,瞧,完美的艺术品。

Now we'll go back in time and modify our pancake batter.

现在回到正题,解决一下煎饼面糊的问题。

And we're going to take out a quarter cup of that flour, a bit less baking soda and baking powder, replace the oil with melted butter, and now we have a more gooey drinkable batter.

面粉减少四分之一杯,小苏打和泡打粉少一点,用融化的黄油代替油,现在就有了更粘稠的可饮用面糊。

If you're having trouble getting your flip implement underneath the pancake quickly enough, try whacking it with a baseball bat or a hammer.

如果你不能很麻利地把煎饼翻过来,试试用棒球棍或锤子敲打它、把它撬起来。

Now we have fluffy pancakes with a thickness you can respect without feeling like they're showing off.

现在我们有了松软的煎饼,煎饼的厚度让你敬佩,同时不会让你觉得这是在炫耀。

And check this out.

再看看这个。

It's a square pancake because I'm not about to let the man tell me that my pancakes have to be a circle. Take that, society.

这是一个正方形的煎饼,因为我不会让别人告诉我煎饼必须是圆形的。接招吧,所有人。

So we've proven that pancakes are cake.

所以我们已经证明了煎饼就是蛋糕。

But does that mean cake is pancakes?

但这是否意味着蛋糕就是煎饼呢?

Let's find out.

让我们来找出答案。

We'll mix up our cake batter according to the instructions.

按照教程把蛋糕面糊搅拌好。

Our pan is on medium with a bit of oil.

锅用中火,加一点油。

Pour that cake batter on there and then we'll flip.

把蛋糕面糊倒上去,然后翻过来。

Whoop, okay, we're in a whole different realm of flipping physics here.

啊,好吧,这个翻面的物理学情况完全不同。

All right, let's finish that off and get it on the plate.

好了,把它煎好,然后放到盘子里。

And congratulations, it's the saddest birthday ever.

祝贺你,有了这辈子最悲伤的生日。

But I give this a 9 out of 63.

但我要给它打9分(满分63分)。

And finally let's take a look at the souffle pancake.

最后,让我们来看看舒芙蕾煎饼。

This is a pancake you make without leavening agents by harnessing the power of air.

这是一种不用发酵剂,只利用空气制作的煎饼。

We'll take three egg yolks and 3.5 tablespoons of milk, and wang-jangle that together.

拿三个蛋黄和3.5勺牛奶,然后把它们搅在一起。

Then we'll take the egg white, warm them up a bit, add two tablespoons of sugar, and then we'll start inflating them.

然后是蛋白,把它们稍微打发一下,加入两勺糖,然后开始发泡。

And just keep pumping air into them until they're fairly turgid.

持续注入空气,直到面糊完全打发。

Then fold in a spoonful of inflated eggs into the yellow eggs.

然后把一勺打发的鸡蛋倒入黄色的鸡蛋液中。

And then just lightly fold in the rest.

然后轻轻地把剩下打发蛋白也混合进去。

Pan is on low, and we'll spoon some of that in there and some sprinkles of water to help them steam.

锅的温度低一点,用勺子把蛋液放在上面,再洒一些水来蒸一下。

And then cover it up.

然后盖上锅盖。

And then we're ready to flip.

然后我们就准备翻面了。

Okay, we weren't ready to flip.

好吧,我们还没准备好翻面。

Let's just cook these a bit longer and we'll try again.

让它再蒸一会儿,然后我们再试一次。

Okay, not bad.

好的,还不错。

Then we'll just let these finish and put them on a plate, and we'll watch them deflate.

然后把它们煎好,放在盘子里,然后再眼睁睁看着它们瘪掉。

And I think I'm just going to stay in my lane and stick to flat cakes from now on.

我觉得,从现在开始,我要坚持自己的路线,只吃扁平的蛋糕。

But not before I make pancake muffins.

但在这之前我还要做一下煎饼版松饼。

Pancake cupcake volcano. Nature is healing.

煎饼版熔岩小蛋糕。大自然就是治愈啊。

Now drown with your liquid sugar of choice to ensure you get a month's worth of carbs in one meal.

现在,用你选择的糖浆把煎饼淹死,以确保你在一顿饭中就吃进去了一个月的碳水。

Whether you're a maple syrup elitist, a corn syrup lover, or a pancake syrup purist, you deserve pancakes, even if your choice is completely wrong.

无论你是枫糖浆精英,还是玉米糖浆爱好者,还是煎饼糖浆纯粹主义者,你都值得这个煎饼,即使你选择了完全错误的糖浆。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
modify ['mɔdifai]

想一想再看

v. 修改,修饰,更改

联想记忆
liquid ['likwid]

想一想再看

adj. 液体的,液态的
n. 液体

 
delightful [di'laitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 令人愉快的,可喜的

 
slippery ['slipəri]

想一想再看

adj. 滑的,狡猾的,不可靠的

 
vanilla [və'nilə]

想一想再看

n. 香草
adj. 香草的,平淡的,乏

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
volcano [vɔl'keinəu]

想一想再看

n. 火山

联想记忆
realm [relm]

想一想再看

n. 王国,领域

联想记忆
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。