You know, you got... you got nice color skin. What color would you say that is?
你知道的,你的...你的肤色很好。你觉得是什么颜色?
My color.
我的颜色。
The Osage. They have the worst land possible. But they outsmarted everybody.
奥色治人。他们的土地糟透了。但他们比所有人都聪明。
The land had oil on it. Black gold. Money flows freely here now.
这片土地上有石油。可谓是黑色的金子。现在这里遍地是钱。
I do love that money, sir.
我确实很喜欢那笔钱,先生。
This wealth should come to us.
这笔财富应该属于我们。
Their time is over. It's just gonna be another tragedy.
他们的时代结束了。这将是另一场悲剧。
When this money start comin'... We shoulda known it came with something else.
当这些钱流入的时候...我们早该知道是有附加条件的。
They're like buzzards circling our people. We're still warriors.
他们就像盘旋在我们身边的秃鹰。我们仍然是战士。
I oughta kill these white men who killed my family. I need you here.
我应该杀了这些害死我家人的白人。我需要你留在这里。
I am right here.
我就在这里。
You got to take back control of your home.
你得重新掌控你的家园。
I was, uh... sent down from Washington D.C. to see about these murders.
我是...从华盛顿特区派来调查这些谋杀案的。
See what about 'em?
具体是调查什么的?
See who's doing it.
调查是谁干的。
Expecting a miracle to make all this go away... You know they don't happen anymore.
期待一场奇迹能让这一切消失...你知道的,这种事不会再发生了。