My name's Daryl Dixon.
我叫达里尔·迪克森。
I come from a place called the Commonwealth. It's in America.
我来自一个叫联邦社区的地方。在美国。
How did you come to be in France?
你是怎么到法国来的?
A bunch of bad decisions.
一系列糟糕的决定。
How'd you end up here?
你怎么最后到了这里?
A bunch of good decisions.
一系列正确的决定。
We've been waiting for you.
我们一直在等你。
I'm Laurent.
我是劳伦。
You're the messenger. To deliver Laurent.
你是信使。给劳伦送信的。
The American?
那个美国人?
I know you can get him there safely.
我知道你能把他安全送到那里。
He's ready.
他准备好了。
Ready for what?
准备好什么?
To lead the revival of humanity.
引领人类的复兴。
Things happen. Things that change you, you know.
有情况发生了。能改变你的情况。
Maybe we're the same that way.
也许我们在这方面是一样的。
Broken until the world ended.
直到世界末日。
Take it. If I don't make it back... I want him to know I tried.
拿着。如果我回不来了...我想让他知道我尽力了。
Hell, I'm still trying.
见鬼,我还在尝试。