When our world is threatened, one team is ready to launch.
当我们的世界受到威胁时,一支队伍已准备好出发。
Did he say lunch?
他是说午饭吗?
Uh, no, I said launch.
不,我说的是出发。
The meteor's heading straight for us! Get down! Whoa!
流星正朝我们飞来!趴下!哇!
It's giving off some kind of energy.
它在释放某种能量。
I didn't do it!
跟我没关系!
No way.
不可能的。
I think you got superpowers!
我觉得你有了超能力!
And that's why I wear a hard hat.
这就是我戴安全帽的原因。
I feel the need for super speed!
我觉得我需要超快的速度!
I'm a wrecking ball!
我是个破坏球!
Surf's up!
急速冲浪!
Look at your paws!
看看你的爪子!
Great, now the clumsy pup shoots fireballs out of his paws.
太好了,现在这只笨手笨脚的小狗可以从爪子里射出火球了。
Super powers are real!
超能力是真实存在的!
We're going to need a new name for ourselves.
我们得给自己起个新名字。
How about The Paw Patrol...
《狗爪巡逻队》怎么样?
How about... The Mighty Pups.
那“强大的狗狗们”怎么样?
Those should be my superpowers!
这些应该是我的超能力!
Coming in hot!
来尝尝吧!
I'm going to take them one by one.
我要一个一个地拿走。
Oh my goodness! I can talk! Ha ha ha! I have so much to say!
我的天哪!我会说话了!哈哈哈!我有很多话要说!
Give me that! It's showtime!
给我吧!现在是表演时刻!
Well, well, well. Humdinger.
好吧,好吧,好吧。Humdinger。
He looks different than I remember.
他看起来和我记忆中的不一样。
All right, puppies! Playtime's over!
好了,小狗们!游戏结束了!
When you go up against one of us, you go up against all of us.
当你对抗我们中的一个,你就是对抗我们所有人。
Let's go!
我们上吧!