I am an investigator with the US attorney's office.
我是美国检察官办公室的调查员。
You lie, you hurt people, you go down.
你撒谎,你伤害别人,你就得伏法。
You ever prosecute a company as big as Purdue Pharma?
你起诉过普渡制药这么大的公司吗?
Sackler.
赛克勒。
All of human behavior is essentially comprised of two things.
所有人类行为本质上都由两部分组成。
Run from pain. Run toward pleasure. Pain, pleasure. Pain, pleasure.
逃避痛苦。追寻快乐。痛苦,快乐。痛苦,快乐。
If we place ourselves right there between pain and pleasure, we will never have to worry about money again.
如果我们让自己处于痛苦和快乐之间,我们就再也不用烦恼钱的问题了。
Pain is no longer something we have to tolerate. We have an answer.
痛苦不再是我们必须忍受的东西。我们有答案了。
How can something legally prescribed be killing so many people?
合法开出的药物怎么会害死这么多人?
Tell me what words you associate with "oxycodone."
告诉我,说起“羟考酮”,你会想到什么词。
Oxy what?
Oxy什么?
Oxycoffins.
是Oxy棺材。
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Don't put that in the notes. We are under investigation.
不要写在笔记里。我们正在接受调查。
Could you tell me everything you know about OxyContin?
你能告诉我你了解的关于奥施康定的一切吗?
You like horror movies?
你喜欢恐怖电影吗?
You will be convincing doctors to take pain seriously.
你们要说服医生认真对待疼痛。
OxyContin is the one to start with and the one to stay with. The more you prescribe, the more you'll help.
奥施康定是一种开始的选择,也是一种需要坚持的选择。你开的药越多,效果就越好。
It is now the number one opioid in the country.
它现在是全国排名第一的阿片类药物。
This drug is permeating every part of our community.
这种药物正在渗透到我们社区的每一个角落。
You're the cutest OxyContin kitten we've seen in a minute.
你是我们短时间内见过的最可爱的奥施康定服用者。
If it's working... Which it is... we can increase the dose.
如果有效的话...确实有效...我们就可以增加剂量。
Let's kick you up to 40 milligrams.
我给你加到40毫克。
It doesn't just kill people. It destroys the families. And friends.
它不仅会杀人。还会摧毁家庭和朋友。
You're a drug dealer with a ponytail.
你是个扎着马尾辫的毒贩。
You bought that car with the death of a 16-year-old girl.
你买那辆车的代价是一个16岁女孩的死亡。
They're doing the exact same thing as every crack dealer in America. Except they are getting rewarded for it.
他们做的事和美国的可卡因贩子一模一样。只不过他们得到了奖赏。
He is in pain, he is addicted to pills, and it's your fault!
他很痛苦,他吸毒成瘾,这都是你的错!
They know they're killing people.
他们知道他们在杀人。
Richard Sackler. Hello. You are a... You did a good job making all that money, sir. Thank you.
理查德·萨克。你好。你真是一个...你在赚那么多钱上真是干得不错,先生。谢谢。
If you don't get out of my way, I'll run you over with my car and crush your fucking skull.
如果你不让开,我就开车碾死你,碾碎你的脑袋。
Then you'll give me OxyContin to make it right?
然后你会给我奥施康定来弥补吗?