Hey, Mick. You're in the hospital. They broke your arm.
嗨,米克。你现在在医院里。他们打断了你的胳膊。
Nice.
很好。
Hospitals make me so nervous. They smell funny, and there are ghosts everywhere.
医院让我很紧张。味道闻起来很怪,到处都是鬼。
No rest for the weary, huh?
疲惫的人得不到休息,是吧?
Don't have time for rest. I got a trial coming up.
没有时间休息。我马上就要受审了。
They could've killed you, Mickey.
他们差点杀了你,米奇。
I didn't ask for this. I was just doing my job.
这不是我自找的。我只是在做我的工作。
There's gotta be another way to do your job. Safer. More conventional.
一定有别的方法来完成你的工作。更安全。更传统的。
I'm a lot of things, but conventional, that's not one of 'em.
我有很多特点,但循规蹈矩可不是其中之一。
I am warning you. Do not turn this trial into a circus.
我警告你。别把这次审判变成一场闹剧。
Haller.
哈勒。
Andy. Everything's gonna be okay.
安迪。一切都会没事的。
Don't let yourselves be fooled. See through Mr. Haller's parlor tricks, to the truth.
不要让自己被愚弄。识破哈勒先生的小把戏,找到真相。
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗?
Yeah. Yeah. I'm sure everything's gonna be fine.
是的。是的。我相信一切都会好起来的。
If you sacrifice too much for this job, you'll end up alone. It's a terrible Hollywood cliché.
如果你为这份工作牺牲太多,你最终会孤独终老。这是可怕的好莱坞陈词滥调。
Order!
肃静!
You are Mickey Haller, and you win cases. That's what you do. No matter who you're defending.
你是米奇·哈勒,你能打赢官司。这就是你要做的。不管你在为谁辩护。
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团作出裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
是的,法官阁下。