You wanna tell me where the hell we're going.
你能先告诉我,我们这到底是要去哪啊?
Manhattan.
曼哈顿。
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊。
Can you at least tell me what the hell you're doing out here?
能不能至少告诉我,你在这里做什么?
A few weeks back, I got raided.
几周前,我被突袭了。
They took your kid.
他们带走了你的孩子。
Have you seen this man? Goes by the name of Negan.
你见过这个人吗?他叫尼根。
How do I figure into this, Maggie?
这跟我有什么关系,麦琪?
The man who's got Hershel. You know him.
那个抓了荷歇尔的家伙。你认识。
You need me.
你需要我。
Negan is on the island.
尼根在岛上。
We need to go.
我们得走了。
You don't know us. We don't know you.
我们这算是不打不相识。
You get on the island, but you don't get off.
你上了岛,却没法离开。
He makes sure of that.
他就是这么计划的。
He's the real reason we're here.
我们来这儿就是为了找他。
So you wanna get to the psycho. That we can help you with.
你想去找那疯子。我们可以帮你。
We get him to tell me where my son is. And we kill him.
我们要问问他我儿子在哪。然后杀了他。
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西?
I don't know why you with that man I'm looking for. But I will get to you.
我不知道你为什么跟我要抓的人在一起。但我一定会找到你的。
The ending is all that matters.
结局才是最重要的。
We gotta find a way out.
我们得想办法出去。
I think you're gonna like it here.
我想你会喜欢这里的。