手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

劳伦斯对中文昵称“大表姐”的反应

来源:可可英语 编辑:Leon   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You visited China for the film for the first time.

你第一次去中国宣传电影。

It’s the first time you've been to China, how how did you enjoy China.

这是你第一次去中国,你觉得中国怎么样?

Well it was very very different, everything is different.

感觉非常非常不同,一切都是不同的。

The questions, they say things like, “You are cute, yes?”

有些问题,他们会问,“你好漂亮,对!”

How do you answer that? You always say, “Yes, yes, yeah.”

你怎么回答的? 你一直说:“对,对,对。”

Yeah and like the other questions are weird and they have a nickname for me I learned “Big Elderly Cousin.”

是的,就像其他问题一样奇怪,我听说他们给我起了个外号“大表姐”。

They call me “Big Elderly Cousin”, I'm super flattered.

他们叫我“大表姐”,我受宠若惊。

Yeah and they call Josh “Baby Josh”, which he loves.

他们叫乔什"龙王",他很喜欢这个名字。

That's fantastic, yeah, a big cousin and I'm like “yeah, that's me”.

太棒了,是的,大表姐,我说“对,那就是我”。

That's me, I'm here, I'm here for you.

那就是我,我在这,我在你身边。

You also went to Spain where I'm told that you heard the voice of the person who does your movies in Spain.

你还去了西班牙,我听说你听到了在西班牙为你配音的人的声音。

I heard my Spanish self for the first time and we were doing a talk show like this.

我第一次听到我的西班牙语,我们当时在这样的脱口秀上。

That in Spanish and I heard the voice it was just like.

她用西班牙语说话,我听到声音后就这个表情。

It's so high-pitched and different from my own voice.

那声音太高了,跟我自己的声音不一样。

It was, you could do it, it's...

这,你可以做到这样,这是…

I'm very offended but I do want that gig.

我被冒犯了,但我确实想要那份工作。

If you want me to, that boy being my natural, I think we all went that way.

如果你想让我这么做,那种男孩是我的天性,我想我们都会直接下场。

I think the audience went right there.

我想观众就会直接下场。

Sorry I just thought...

抱歉,我以为…

It'd be funny if your films in Spain were dubbed by me speaking normally.

如果你在西班牙的电影是我正常配音的话,那就太有趣了。

It would be closer.

它会更像。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。