Our goal is pretty simple. I wanna help you get what's in here and just splash it onto there.
我们的目标很简单。我想帮你们把这里面的东西呈现出来,然后泼洒在上面。
Don't worry, it's not rocket science... It's harder.
别担心,这不是火箭科学...它要更难一些。
Thanks for going to a special place with me -- Carl Nargle.
谢谢你们陪我--卡尔·纳格尔--去了一个特别的地方。
Cut it.
咔。
That tree was probably too tall. Brace yourself. You are going to get some calls about that.
那棵树可能太高了。振作起来。你马上就会接到一些电话了。
Mr. Nargle. It is an honor to meet you, sir.
纳格尔先生。很荣幸见到您。
Wait, what's going on?
等等,发生什么事了?
Hi, friends, and welcome to "Paint with Ambrosia."
嗨,朋友们,欢迎来到《和安布罗西娅一起画画》。
It takes paint to a whole new place, and it's been a lot of places.
把画作带到了一个全新的地方,它已经去过很多地方了。
Good night, everyone.
大家晚安。
I've never seen him that mad.
我从没见过他那么生气。
Don't let fame bring out the worst in you.
不要让名声暴露出你最恶的一面。
A real man never looks back. Are these the new tote bags?
一个真正的男人从不回头。这些是新的手提袋吗?
It's only because yours weren't selling.
只是因为你的画卖不出去。
You're lucky I'm an artist instead of a woman who says really mean things to other women.
你该庆幸我是个艺术家,而不是一个对其他女人说刻薄话的女人。
You were an artist.
你曾经是个艺术家。
A real artist follows his heart. My Uber is here.
真正的艺术家会追随自己的心。我的优步来了。
I don't know what that is.
我不懂这是什么意思。
It's goodbye.
意思就是再见。
How's everything going?
一切顺利吗?
Awesome.
非常好。
What's the image tucked away in your brain that makes your heart ache and your soul feel like it's going to burst?
藏在你脑子里的什么画面,让你心痛、让你的灵魂感觉要爆炸了?
Carl is one dimensional, and very sexiest. You know, I don't care what people say about me.
卡尔是一维的,而且非常性感。你知道,我不在乎别人怎么说我。