No matter how busy you ever got, you always found time for me.
不管你有多忙,你总能抽出时间陪我。
And I can't believe I'm never gonna speak to you again.
我真的无法相信,我再也不能和你说话了。
What is this, Danny?
这是什么,丹尼?
I found it.
我找到它了。
It's in me.
它在我体内。
Don't let it take my babies.
别让它夺走我的孩子们。
If this is what happened to Mom, it could happen to us.
如果这是发生在妈妈身上的事情,那就也可能发生在我们身上。

This evil creates terror through total chaos.
这种恶魔会通过绝对混乱制造恐怖。
All you can do is run.
你能做的只有逃跑。
I'm getting us out of here.
我要带大家离开这里。
You'd be a good mom someday, Auntie Beth.
总有一天你会成为一个好妈妈的,贝丝阿姨。
Oh, yeah?
噢,是吗?
Yeah. You know how to lie to kids.
是的。你知道怎么哄逗孩子。
Mom?
妈妈?
Mommy's with the maggots now.
妈妈现在身上都是蛆虫。










