On the intelligence leaks.
关于这次的情报泄露。
What I can tell you is this, we have engaged with our allies and partners since these leaks came out.
我可以告诉你们的是,自从这些泄密事件曝光以来,我们已经与盟友和合作伙伴进行了接触。
And we have done so at high levels.
在高层中我们已经这样做了。
And we have made clear our commitment to safeguarding intelligence and our commitment to our security partnerships.
同时明确表示了我们对保障情报的承诺,以及对安全伙伴关系的承诺。
What I've heard so far, at least, is an appreciation for the the steps that we're taking.
至少到目前为止,我听到的是对我们正在采取的措施的赞赏。
And it's not affected our cooperation.
这不会影响我们的合作。
I just haven't seen that, haven't heard that.
我还没见过,没听过相关传言。
And of course, the investigation is taking its course.
当然,调查正在进行中。
There's now as you know, a suspect in custody.
众所周知,现在有一名嫌疑人被拘留了。
But importantly as well, I know measures being taken to further safeguard information.
但同样重要的是,我们正在采取措施进一步保护信息。
But to date, based on the conversations I had, I have not heard anything that would affect our cooperation with allies and partners.
但目前为止,基于我刚才说的,我还没有听说任何会影响我们与盟友和伙伴合作的事情。