Barbara Lee has been a hero of mine.
芭芭拉·李一直是我心目中的英雄。
She has been the strongest anti-war vote and voice in the entire Congress.
她是整个国会中最强大的反战投票代言人。
She stood up to the blank check that we gave George W. Bush that led to a 20-year war in Afghanistan.
她反对我们给乔治·沃克·布什的空白支票,这张支票最终导致了20年的阿富汗战争。
She stood up against the war in Iraq.
她也曾反对过伊拉克战争。
We need an anti-war voice in the Senate.
在参议院我们需要有反战的话语权。
I think the progressives will start to consolidate around her.
我认为进步人士会围绕她团结。
The progressive caucus in California has already rallied around her.
加州的进步党团已经在她周围集结了。
A lot of Bernie Sanders folks are rallying around her.
很多支持伯尼·桑德斯的人都在支持她
And third, I think being the only person of color is gonna matter.
第三,作为唯一的有色人种,我认为她很重要。
Being an African-American woman is gonna matter at a time that there's not a single African-American woman in the United States Senate.
在美国参议院没有非裔女性的时候,她作为一名非裔女性是很重要的。
I would just say, look, we've got three excellent people running in the Senate.
我只想说,看,我们有三个优秀的参议员候选人。
They're all colleagues of mine.
他们都是我的同事。
They all have their own strengths.
他们都有自己的优势。
I just think Barbara Lee's track record, her historic candidacy and her advocacy as an anti-war candidate really sets her apart.
我只是认为芭芭拉·李的过往经历,她历史性的候选人资格和作为反战候选人的主张真的让她与众不同。