We're expecting to see a lot of Americans taking trips, especially international trips.
我们预计会看到很多美国人旅行,特别是国际旅行。
So a very busy summer, but it's not going to be as chaotic as last year.
所以这会是一个非常繁忙的夏天,但不会像去年那样混乱。
A Booking.com survey found that three in four Americans want to take a trip this summer.
缤客的一项调查发现,四分之三的美国人想在今年夏天旅行。
And a lot are saying they want to go to Europe and especially Japan now that it's reopened its borders.
很多人说他们想去欧洲,特别是日本,因为它重新开放了边境。
Because of the high demand and inflation, prices are going to be higher than pre-pandemic levels,
由于高需求和通胀影响,旅游价格将高于疫情前的水平,
but they're actually not going to be higher than last year because airlines have built back some capacity
但实际上不会比去年高,因为航空公司已经恢复了一些运力,
so they can kind of handle all the passengers a little better this year.
以便今年能够更好地接待所有乘客。
Try to avoid July if you can, especially holiday weekends, like July 4th is notorious for being super expensive.
如果可以的话,尽量避免7月出游,特别是假日和周末,比如7月4日是出了名的烧钱。
Look into shoulder season.
看看平季。
So if you can travel before the end of May, or wait until the end of summer when price prices bottom out.
因此,你可以在5月底之前旅行,或者等到夏末价格触底时再旅游。
You could save up to 27% on a flight to Europe if you book for September or October.
如果你在9月或10月预订去欧洲的机票,你可以节省27%的费用。
Prices will also be cheaper for South America, the Caribbean, and Asia, if you travel a little later.
如果你晚一点旅行,去南美、加勒比和亚洲的价格也会更便宜。
An economist at Hopper told me that things shouldn't be too stressful this summer.
霍珀的一位经济学家告诉我,今年夏天的情况不会太紧迫。
When it comes to flight disruptions,
当谈到航班中断时,
they expect that most of the disruptions will come from weather, which is what we've been kind of seeing recently.
他们预计大多数干扰来自于天气因素,这就是我们最近观察的情况。
Airlines have built back most of their capacity, so they're kind of ready after last summer.
航空公司已经恢复了大部分运力,所以他们在去年夏天之后已经准备好了。
So I think we can kind of be a little more relaxed about it.
所以我觉得我们可以放轻松。