手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

有人会把不安全感投射到你身上吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Psychologist Carl Jung said the most dangerous psychological mistake is the projection of the shadow onto others.

心理学家卡尔·荣格说过,最危险的心理错误就是把阴影投射到别人身上。

This is the root of almost all conflicts.

这几乎是所有冲突的根源。

According to psycho central, projection happens when someone places their own beliefs or emotions onto someone else.

根据心理中心所言,当某人把自己的想法或情感放在别人身上时,就会发生投射。

It often happens unconsciously and sometimes people project their own insecurities onto others.

这通常是无意识发生的,有时人们会把自己的不安全感投射到别人身上。

When someone projects, you might internalize their hurtful comments and believe them to be true.

当投射时,你可能会把他伤人的言论内化,并相信言论为真。

But if you can easily recognize when someone is projecting, it can help you become more resilient and take their negative comments less personally.

但如果你能很容易地识别出某人在投射,这可以帮助你变得更有承受力,把他们的负面评论看得不那么个人化。

Let's talk about three signs someone is projecting their insecurities onto you.

让我们来谈谈他人将不安全感投射到你身上的三个迹象。

Let's go.

我们继续。

Repression.

压抑。

Science had a huge impact in revealing the significant role. Repression plays in projection.

科学对揭示这一重要作用产生了巨大的影响。压抑在投射中起作用。

In 1997, Leonard Newman and colleagues conducted a study, where they ask people which negative traits they found most threatening.

1997年,莱纳德·纽曼和他的同事进行了一项研究,他们询问人们认为哪些负面特质最具威胁性。

Then observed how participants reacted to these traits in themselves and others.

然后观察参与者对自己和他人的这些特质的反应。

They found that people who repressed their emotions were more likely to deny having the threatening trait themselves.

他们发现,压抑自己情绪的人更有可能否认自己具有威胁性特征。

But they were quick to say someone else at the trait.

但他们很快就说这是别人的特点。

Repressors also avoided talking about the traits they found most threatening. Interesting.

压抑者也避免谈论他们认为最具威胁性的特征。有趣。

So how can you tell whether someone is raising a legitimate concern or projecting a repressed and insecurity onto you.

你怎么才能知道别人是在提出合理的担忧,还是在向你投射压抑和不安全的情绪。

The next time you think someone might be projecting, ask yourself do they have this trait themselves and try hard to deny or repress it?

下次当你认为某人可能在投射时,问问自己,他们自己是否有这种特质,并努力否认或压抑它?

Have they talked about how much they hate this trait before or have a strong reaction to it?

他们有没有说过他们以前有多讨厌这个特质或者对此反应强烈?

If you answered yes, this might be a projection rather than a legitimate concern.

如果你的回答是肯定的,那么,这可能只是一种投射,而不是合理的担忧。

Reaction.

反应。

Have you ever had a crush on someone and didn't want anyone to know.

你是否曾经迷恋过某个人,却不想让任何人知道。

If anyone ever asked you, if you had a crush on the person, what do you do? Do you overreact?

如果有人问你,如果你喜欢上一个人,你会怎么做? 你是否会反应过度?

Do you pretend this person is so annoying and disgusting that you couldn't possibly like them?

你会假装这个人很烦人很恶心,你不可能喜欢他们吗?

Projection kind of works the same way.

这同样是投射在起作用。

According to national certified counselor Tanya Peterson, overreaction is a major sign of protection.

根据国家认证顾问坦尼娅·彼得森的说法,反应过度是保护的主要标志。

If someone is projecting their insecurities onto you, you might notice that they get extremely angry or upset with you even when there's no conflict.

如果有人把他们的不安全感投射到你身上,你可能会注意到,即使没有冲突,他们也会对你非常生气、心烦意乱。

And you don't understand why.

你不明白为什么。

Like all psychological defense mechanisms, projection is a response to uncomfortable emotions.

像所有的心理防御机制一样,投射是对不舒服情绪的一种反应。

These feelings can cause someone to blow up at something that might seem minor to you.

这些感觉可能会导致某人在你看来微不足道的事情上大发脾气。

Someone has an emotional reaction that is disproportionate to the situation.

有些人的情绪反应与情况不相称。

They may be projecting this insecurity onto you.

他们可能会把这种不安全感投射到你身上。

It may also be a good idea to remove yourself from the situation, too.

把自己从这种情况中解脱出来也可能是一个好主意。

The blame game.

指责游戏。

Imagine your partner accuses you of cheating, even though they have no evidence.

想象一下,你的伴侣指责你出轨,即使他们没有证据。

And you've never even thought of being unfaithful to them.

而你从没想过要对他们不忠。

Why would they do this?

他们为什么要这么做?

Psychology today states that this is a common example of projection.

如今,心理学指出,这是投射的一个常见例子。

In romantic relationships, we might fall asleep, blame our partner for cheating when we have the desire to cheat ourselves.

在恋爱关系中,当我们有欺骗的欲望时,我们可能会睡着,责怪我们的伴侣欺骗自己。

According to my therapist, people often project blame onto others in order to feel better about their own problems.

根据我的治疗师的说法,人们经常会把指责投射到别人身上,以使对自己的问题感觉更好。

Have you ever been in a situation where someone starts blaming you out of nowhere for something that you didn't do?

你有没有遇到过这样的情况,有人开始莫名其妙地因为你没有做过的事情责怪你?

This could be a sign that they're projecting an insecurity onto you.

这可能是他们向你投射不安全感的迹象。

When you realize that someone is projecting, you recognize that what they're saying has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.

当你意识到有人在投射时,你就会意识到他们所说的话与你无关,而是与他们有关。

Knowing this can help these outbursts staying a bit less and help you navigate this type of interaction.

了解这一点可以帮助你减少情绪爆发,并帮助你驾驭这种类型的互动。

Now we want to hear from you psychic hours.

现在我们想听听你的心声。

Has anyone ever projected onto you?

有人向你投射过吗?

Be honest. Have you projected on to someone else before?

诚实点。你之前对别人有过投射吗?

We hope that after watching this video, you'll be able to identify the signs that someone is projecting their insecurities onto you.

我们希望在看完这个视频后,你能够识别出某人将不安全感投射到你身上的迹象。

Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中分享你的想法和经验。

And don't forget to like and subscribe until next time.

不要忘记点赞并订阅我们的频道,下次再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
counselor ['kaunsələ]

想一想再看

n. 顾问,参事,法律顾问 =counsellor

 
repression [ri'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 抑制,压抑,制止

 
navigate ['nævi.geit]

想一想再看

vi. 航行,驾驶,操纵 vt. 航行,驾驶

联想记忆
psychologist [sai'kɔlədʒist]

想一想再看

n. 心理学家

联想记忆
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
minor ['mainə]

想一想再看

adj. 较小的,较少的,次要的
n. 未成年

联想记忆
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
reaction [ri'ækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反应,反作用力,化学反应

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。