The indictment heard around the world was front and center in the "Saturday Night Live" cold open.
在《周六夜现场》的冷场中,全世界都听到了这份指控。
Donald Trump, played by James Austin Johnson,
詹姆斯·奥斯汀·约翰逊饰演的特朗普在一段
gave a nod to pop star Taylor Swift in a musically spooked confessional.
令人毛骨悚然的忏悔音乐中向流行歌手泰勒·斯威夫特致敬。
Thank you. It's me.
谢谢你! 是我。
Hi. I'm the problem. It's me.
你好。我就是问题所在。是我。
It's time that I come clean, admit that I broke the law and go quietly to prison.
现在是我坦白的时候了,我承认违反了法律,正安静地去往监狱。
April fools!
愚人节快乐!
Trump also acknowledged the hush money payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels.
特朗普还承认向成人电影明星斯托米·丹尼尔斯支付封口费。
The first time I actually pay someone, they try to send me to jail.
我第一次付钱给别人,他们就想把我送进监狱。
That's why you don't pay people folks.
这就是别给人付钱的原因。
Golden Globe and Emmy Award Winner Quinta Brunson can now add SNL host to her resume.
金球奖和艾美奖得主昆塔·布伦森现在可以在她的简历上加上《周六夜现场》的主持人了。
The creator and star of "Abbott Elementary" praised teachers,
“阿博特小学”的创作者和明星用
including her mother, with this epic presidential shoutout.
这段史诗般的总统喊话赞扬了包括她母亲在内的老师们。
Hi. I'm with your daughter here, and we're so proud of her but really proud of you,
你好。我和你女儿在一起,我们为她感到骄傲,但更为你感到骄傲,
not only because you are obviously a great mom but because you are a teacher, most important job there is.
不仅因为你显然是一位伟大的母亲,还因为你是一名老师,这是最重要的职业。
Rapper Lil Yachty took the stage as the night's musical performer.
说唱歌手Lil Yachty作为当晚的音乐表演者登台表演。