Mr. Schultz, have you ever asked a Starbucks worker quote,
舒尔茨先生,你有没有问过星巴克的员工,
if you hate Starbucks so much, why don't you go work somewhere else?
如果你这么讨厌星巴克,为什么不去别的地方工作?
I'm glad you asked that question because I've read in the press, that quote,
我很高兴你问了这个问题,因为我在媒体上看到了这句话,
and that's not exactly what I said.
那不是我说的。
Can I tell the story? Do you mind?
我能讲自己的故事吗?你介意吗?
I have some other questions. I'm sorry.
我还有其他问题。我很抱歉。
There are a lot of people.
还有很多人。
I think it's important to hear the facts.
我认为了解事实很重要。
All right. You'll have your chance.
没事。你会有机会的。
Will you commit to testifying in any trial where you personally are accused of breaking federal labor law?
你愿意在任何你个人被指控违反联邦劳动法的审判中作证吗?
Something that you have been accused of doing nearly a hundred times since 2021?
自2021年以来,你被指控做了近100次的事情?
Mr. Chairman, let me say under oath, these are allegations and Starbucks has not broken the law.
主席先生,我发誓,这些都是指控,星巴克并没有违法。
Mr. Schultz, will you commit right now that within 14 days of this hearing,
舒尔茨先生,你现在能否承诺在听证会后的14天内,
Starbucks will exchange proposals with the union, something it has refused to do for more than 450 days
让星巴克与工会交换提议,这是它已经拒绝了450多天的事情,
so that meaningful progress can be made to bargain a first contract in good faith?
从而在诚信谈判第一份合同方面取得有意义的进展?
Will you make that commitment?
你会做出这样的承诺吗?
We are prepared to meet face-to-face on a single store issue.
我们准备就单一的商店问题进行面对面的讨论。
Will you make a promise in order to this committee that you will
你愿意向委员会承诺,
exchange proposals with the union so that we can begin to make meaningful progress?
将与工会交换提议,以便我们取得有意义的进展吗?
On a single store basis,
在单一商店的基础上,
we will continue to negotiate in good faith.
我们将继续诚信谈判。
That's what we'll do.
这就是我们要做的。