They don't want to give you what the curriculum, they don't want you to know what books are being read.
他们不想告诉你们课程有什么,不想让你们知道正在读什么书。
We're not telling what could be read or not, but not even allowing you to see it.
我们并不是说什么可以读,什么不能读,而是你们甚至不能看。
They don't want you to protect it to even go to a school board meeting.
他们参加学校董事会阻止你们去保护它。
They think it's okay that the DOJ calls you a terrorist if you're a parent.
他们认为司法部称呼为人父母的你们为恐怖分子是可以接受的。
How extreme the socialist democratic party has become is scary to me.
社会民主党的极端程度让我感到恐惧。
And so I'm just excited about how thankful we just were able to accomplish.
所以我很兴奋,因为我们能够完成这个任务。
We kept our promise, we kept our commitment to the American people,
我们遵守了我们的承诺,遵守了我们对美国人民的承诺,
that a Parents' Bill of Rights just passed the floor of the House.
《父母权利法案》刚刚在众议院获得通过。
And we're gonna continue to do more, make our streets safer, secure our borders,
我们将继续做更多,让我们的街道更安全,边境更安全,
and make sure our economy becomes stronger.
并确保我们的经济变得更强大。
Plain reading of the legislation empowers individuals to make a determination
简单解读法律法规使部分人做出决定,
that they don't want books in classrooms and they don't want books in school libraries.
他们不希望教室里有书,也不希望学校图书馆里有书。
And once that happens, the book is removed from the classroom
一旦发生这种情况,这本书就会
and the book is removed from the school library.
从教室和学校图书馆被拿走。
That's a ban.
那是禁令。
That's a book ban.
那是禁书令。