手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

如果你爱吃冰棍

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

If you like popsicles and you like things that come in the shape of a popsicle, then you'll definitely like popsicles.

如果你喜欢冰棍,也喜欢冰棍形状的东西,那你绝对会喜欢冰棍的。

You suck at cooking. Yeah, you totallysuck.

你的厨艺弱爆了,完全弱爆了。

The first popsicle we're gonna make is the pineapplecocohoneynutsicle.

首先要做的冰棍是"菠萝椰椰蜂蜜坚果冰棍"。

We're gonna take a coconut and we'll just...

拿一个椰子,然后直接...

Grab that can of coconut milk and get that into the blender.

把这罐椰奶倒进搅拌机。

You might be wondering why there's a separation between the thick coconut cream and the coconut water.

你可能会想为什么浓稠的椰浆和椰子水之间会有分层。

That's just because when the coconut's growing,

这是因为椰子生长的时候,

all of the less dense coconut water rises to the top, while all of the dense coconut growth-hormone falls to the bottom.

密度较低的椰子水都浮到了顶部,而密度高的椰子生长激素都沉到了底部。

Then we'll take a pineapple, and we'll roll that out of the way so we can grab our can of pineapple chunks.

然后拿一个菠萝,把菠萝滚到一边去,这样就可以拿出菠萝块罐头了。

And get all those chunks in there.

然后把菠萝块都放进去。

Then we'll add around 3 tablespoons of honey, and a pinch of salt, and a handful of shredded coconut.

然后加入大约3勺蜂蜜,一小撮盐,还有一把椰丝。

Blend that until it's smooth.

然后搅拌至顺滑。

Then pour that into a measuring cup, so you can carefully pour that into your popsicle filling funnel.

然后把液体倒进量杯,这样你就可以小心地把它倒进漏斗,并填满冰棍模具。

And then fill up as many as you can.

要尽可能多地倒满。

Now we'll make jamberry blubesicles,

现在我们要做莓酱蓝冰。

which are great both as a percussive instrument as well as an edible drumstick.

这既是一种打击乐器,也是一种可食用的鼓槌。

We'll take another can of coconut milk.

再来一罐椰奶,

Add in a cup of blueberries and then we're gonna sweeten it.

加一杯蓝莓,然后要让它变甜一点。

Can you guess how?

你猜怎么变甜?

Sugar!

糖糖!

No. Good guess, though.

不对。但是猜得不错。

Molasses!

糖蜜!

No, that would taste really gross. Any...

不对。那样味道会很恶心的。还有...

A sweeter popsicle!

更甜的冰棍!

No. I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with "fuzberry ham".

不对,我给你个提示。它和"茸莓火腿"押韵。

Justfairy clam?

精灵扇贝?

No. It's raspberry jam, you dumbf**ks.

不对,是树莓酱,你个傻瓜。

So we'll just carefully scrape off three tablespoons of jam.

小心地刮下来三勺果酱,

Add in a pinch of salt. And squeeze a lemon.

加一小撮盐,挤一点柠檬汁。

Whoops! Blenders typically work better with the blade inside them.

哦吼,刀片掉进搅拌机的话其实效果更好。

Blend it all up and fill your mold.

搅拌充分后,倒进模具。

Our third popsicle is the chocomaplefudgsiclecocopopsiclepop.

第三种冰棍是巧克枫椰软糖冰棍棒棒。

We're gonna take another can of coconut milk.

再拿一罐椰奶。

We'll add in six tablespoons of cocoa powder.

加入六勺可可粉,

Four tablespoons of maple syrup.

四勺枫糖浆,

A teaspoon of vanilla extract, which really helps bring the flavor home.

一勺香草精,香草精能非常好地提升味道。

And a pinch of salt, which also really brings the flavor home as it does with any food that contains flavor.

还有一小撮盐,也能很好地提味,只要是有味道的东西都能用盐提味。

But if you don't have a blender, you can shake this one in a Mason jar with a tiny whisk.

如果你没有搅拌机,可以用梅森罐和一个迷你打蛋器把它摇匀。

This will be easy for you if you own a shake weight like I do.

你要是像我一样有个哑铃的话,就很简单了。

Cause you'll have that motion down pat.

因为你对这个摇晃动作已经非常熟悉了。

You can also attach the Mason jar to your shake weight. And then just get your workout in while you're making your popsicle.

也可以把罐子和哑铃粘在一起,然后就可以边做冰棍边健身了。

You want to keep that going until you've burnt the same amount of calories that are in the popsicle so that your popsicle is calorie neutral.

就这样一直摇,直到消耗掉和冰棍相当的热量,这样你的冰棍就是零卡了。

Let's try a different angle here!

换个角度试试!

Only you can decide when you're done shaking the shake weight.

摇哑铃的时候全是你说了算。

That's a personal decision.

这是个人选择。

Okay, I think we're pretty good there.

好了,我觉得差不多了。

I wouldn't recommend using the 25 pounder for this. I mean I can.

我不会推荐用25磅的哑铃,虽然我也摇得动。

But I didn't come here to talk about training.

但我今天不是来教大家健身的。

And I came here to make popsicles.

我是来做冰棍的。

No funnel. The adrenaline from the workout makes me take more risks.

没有漏斗。刚刚的锻炼让我肾上腺素激增,我想更大胆一点。

Now we'll just pop those in the freezer for a few hours.

现在把这些放进冰箱冻几个小时。

Now if making a popsicle with a classic stick and mold makes you feel like a sheep, don't worry.

如果用传统的小木棒和模具做冰棍让你感觉自己像胆小的绵羊,别担心。

There's lots of alternatives.

有很多其他选择。

We've got the gripsicle.

这是抓抓冰棍。

This is for clumsy people who need a better grip, or if you need a popsicle in a windstorm.

为那些笨手笨脚、需要更牢地握住冰棍的人准备的,也很适合刮大风的时候吃冰棍。

We've got the handsicle, because holding a hand is the most natural thing in the world.

这是牵手冰棍,因为牵手是世界上最自然的事情。

Also for people who need to work on their intimacy issues.

也适用于那些需要解决亲密关系问题的人。

We've got the christsicle, also the crisiscle.

这是基督冰棍,还有危机冰棍。

This is the stickchopsticle.

这是筷子冰棍。

If you want to have dessert and food at the same time.

如果你想同时吃甜点和食物的话。

The toothbrushsticle.

牙刷冰棍。

Keep that sugar off your teeth!

能把牙齿上的糖刷干净!

This is the community popsicle.

这是社群冰棍。

This is great if you go to a music festival by yourself and you want to quickly make five friends.

如果你一个人去音乐节,想很快交到五个朋友,那这个冰棍就很赞。

We have the off-the-chain-sicle, which is great, if you're in a motorcycle gang.

还有锁链冰棍,如果你是摩托车团的成员的话,这个冰棍也很棒。

You can make the tough guy popsicle,

也可以做硬汉冰棍,

which is great if you're a tough guy and don't want to be caught dead holding a dainty popsicle stick.

如果你是个硬汉,又不想让人看见拿着一根娘娘腔的冰棍的话,这个冰棍就很合适。

It's also useful for fighting off a dude who tries to make fun of you for eating a popsicle.

要是有人笑话你吃冰棍,还可以用来把那个家伙打跑。

Now it's finally time to take a bite of your popsicle.

现在终于可以咬一口冰棍了。

Mmmmmm...

嗯...

I mean in the end you can't argue with popsicles.

我想说,你和冰棍没什么可争的。

I mean, they don't have a mouth, they don't know how to talk. They don't know how to think.

我的意思是,冰棍没有嘴,冰棍不会说话,冰棍不会思考。

You'd end up just looking like a fool, standing there,

到头来你会看起来像个傻瓜,站在那里,

yelling at a tasty treat that you could be eating instead while it melts all over your hand, you know.

对着本来可以享用的美味大喊大叫,而冰棍已经在你手里融化了。

Oooh popsicle. You can't stopsicle.

哦,冰棒,不能停止吃冰棒。

Eatin' up and licking all the drips and all the dropsicles.

所有冰棒还有滴下来的全都吃光光。

Get into the pool and do a belly flopsicle. Because you know. It's always time to stop dropping popsicles.

跳进泳池,肚皮朝下,因为你明白,手握冰棒不要丢。

Getting topsicle. How much you wantsicle?

起来吧,你想要多少冰棍?

Looks like I forgotsicle when I was at your shopsicle.

我站在你的店门口,好像忘了这回事儿。

No matter the weather it always tastes so much better when I'm just whipping up a batch of tasty motherfloppin' popsicles.

不管天气怎么样,自己随便做些冰棍后吃起来好像都更香。

I can eat popsicles sitting by the brook.

我可以坐在小溪边吃冰棍。

I can eat popsicles when I'm reading a book.

我可以边看书边吃冰棍。

Oh, yeah, I wrote a book. It's out October 15th.

哦,对了,我写了一本书。是10月15日出版的。

But you can pre-order it now wherever books are sold. Or you can just check out the link below if you want.

但你现在可以在任何卖书的地方预订。或者,如果你愿意,也可以点击下面的链接。

Oh my god. I've wrote a flippin' book.

哦,我的天。我写了一本乱七八糟的书。

Oh my god, I hope you wanna take a look.

哦,我的天,我希望你愿意看看这本书。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mold [məuld]

想一想再看

n. 模子,模型,类型,模式,雏型,真菌,软土

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
instrument ['instrumənt]

想一想再看

n. 乐器,工具,仪器,器械

联想记忆
neutral ['nju:trəl]

想一想再看

adj. 中立的,中性的
n. 中立者,空挡的

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
attach [ə'tætʃ]

想一想再看

v. 附上,系上,贴上,使依恋

联想记忆
edible ['edibl]

想一想再看

n. 食品,食物
adj. 可食用的

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 圣诞巧克力饼干 2023-02-24
  • 意大利面约会套餐 2023-03-03
  • 轻声细语的土豆丝饼 2023-03-17
  • 三种简单好吃的薯片蘸酱 2023-03-24
  • 墨西哥辣椒培根卷 2023-03-31
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。